Chapter 45. Where are you?

Chapter 48. Where are you?
*Taylor's POV*

I ran to the front door and it was wide open. Sarah wasn't there.

"SARAH?!" I yelled.

Nothing.

"SARAH!!" I was practically screaming at this point.

Again, nothing.

I ran outside and looked around. I couldn't find her. Should I call 911 or should I look for her on my own? I could get hurt if I go on my own. I'll call 911.

I picked up my phone and managed to type "911" with my shaky fingers.

"Hi my best friend just went missing. Yes. I looked everywhere for her. Okay. Thank you, please come quickly." Was everything I said.

I hung up and slid down the wall. I hugged my knees to my chest and buried my head in them and I cried. I can't believe all this has to happen to me. Why Sarah? What happened to her? I just hope she is okay.

I cried until I heard the sirens and saw the flashing lights through the window. I got up and walked to the door and opened it.

"Hi officers." I said and wiped a tear.

"Hello. We have some officers out looking for your friend now. We are just going to ask you a few questions, okay?"

I nodded and welcomed them in.

"Where did you last see her?" Tony, an officer, asked me.

"We were in the kitchen and someone knocked on the door. She went to get it and I heard a scream. I last saw her right in this very spot." I explained.

"Hmm interesting." He said and wrote it down in his notepad.

The officers asked me multiple questions and before they left Tony said "We will do our best to find her." They'll do their best? They better find her. She's my best friend.

After they left I walked home, crying. I really just wanted some comforting. The walk home seemed longer than the walk there was.

When I got home everyone was inside. I walked through the front door. My brothers and Daniel were watching a movie in the living room.

"Where'd you run off to earlier?" Brandon asked.

I opened my mouth to say something but I just broke out in tears.

"Woah, Taylor what's wrong?" Brandon asked as he ran over and pulled me into a hug.

"S-Sarah's mi-issing!" I said while sobbing.

Daniel jumped off the couch.
"My sister is what?!" He asked.

"S-She's missing! I-I heard her scream and then she was g-gone." I explained before bursting into tears again.

"I gotta go guys!" Daniel said, then ran home.

"They'll find her Taylor." Brandon said.

"I hope." I said and sniffled.
----------------------------
Thanks for reading! :)

I might update again later if I have time (:

Thank you so much for all the comments and votes. They really mean so much to me and I'm so thankful to have you guys liking what I write.

:D