Chapter 49. Cute moment.

Hey guys! Thank you so much for all the reads and votes and awesome comments. They really make my day.

I felt kind of awkward writing the ending of that last chapter because Evan was kinda violent lol. But I want you guys to know that he doesn't hate her lol. And I do like all the suggestions you guys give me. :)

I know it's kinda odd for me to update two times in one day but I mean I just want to make it clear that Evan loves Taylor.

So enjoy!!

---------------------------
Chapter 49. Cute moment.
*Taylor's POV*

The school day ended and I walked home. I went up to my room and plopped in bed and started texting Daniel. I saw Evan walk in my room and I looked up from my phone.

"Hey can we talk?" He asked.

"Uh, sure." I said and sat up. I patted the spot next to me and he sat down.

"Look, I'm really sorry about overreacting earlier. I'm your brother and I seriously shouldn't have almost punched you. I feel so bad that I almost did and I'm mad at myself for letting myself get that angry. I'm really sorry.. for everything."
He explained.

I smiled. "Really?"

"Yeah. I should be there for you, but instead I'm a total jerk to you. I love you Taylor, I really do. Do you think you could forgive me?" He said.

"Yeah, I will." I said and smiled.

"Really?" He asked and smiled. I love his smile.

"Yeah." I said and hugged him. He hugged back.

"But I mean.. It might be hard for me to be nice 100% of the time." he said.

I nodded. "I know. But Evan, you saying all this really made you realize that you love me. That's all I wanted." I said.

"You didn't think I loved you?" He asked.

"Nope. Not at all." I replied.

"Geez.. I didn't realize I was that much of a jerk.." He said.

"It's okay, your forgiven." I said and smiled. He smiled back.

So I guess all is well in the house right now. I know that he loves me now, and I know that he cares.

"Oh, Evan?" I asked.

"Hmm?" He responded.

"This morning.. what did you mean by 'Id pay for not walking with you'?" I asked.

"Oh I just wanted to scare you." He said.

"Sarah called it." I said and laughed.

He looked at me confused.

I smiled innocently.

----------------------------
I know it's short but it's cute haha :) thanks for reading!