Chapter 53. Creepy.

Chapter 52. Creepy *Taylor's POV*

"I don't know how much more of this movie I can take." I said while covering my face with a pillow.

"Oh c'mon. It's not even that scary right now. Look." Sarah said.

I peeked over the top of my pillow.

•"What do you mean she's your sister? She is just a kid!" The teenage girl asked the elder woman.

"She is my sister. She died years ago when her school bus got hit by a train." The elder woman explained.

"No.. that can't be! I gave her a ride home! Just a few minutes ago in fact! She left her jacket in my car so I brought it here to return it!" The teenage girl stated.

"What kind of a sick joke is this?!" The elder woman cried.

"I.." The teenage girl trailed off until she saw the ghost girl, Julie, in the back window. "There! There she is! In the window! Look!" She yelled.

"Your sick!! Get out!" the elder woman pushed her out.•

I looked at Sarah. "This is creepy.." I said.

"This is a good movie Taylor. Don't be so scared." Sarah said and smiled.

I nodded and looked back at the screen.

•The teenage girl walked back out to her car. She reached for the handle but she saw Julie standing on the other side. She stepped back.

"Who are you? Why wont you talk?" The teenage girl questioned.

Julie said nothing.

The teenage girl quickly got into her car and drove away, looking back at Julie, who was still there.•

I got up. "I don't like this.. I'm going to go get a drink or something from your kitchen.." I said.

"But we have popcorn and soda and-" Sarah started but I cut her off.

"I said I'm going to go to your kitchen." I said with a nod and a smile.

"Okay." Sarah shrugged and put her attention back on the movie.

I walked into Sarah's kitchen and sat down in a chair at the table. I took out my phone with my slightly shaking hands and started playing on it.

"Hey." Daniel said as he walked into the room.

I jumped up. "You scared me." I said.

"I'm sorry. I meant no harm." He responded and smiled with that beautiful smile of his.

"It's okay. I came in here because that movie was getting a bit to creepy for me." I said.

"Oh. I came here to get Evan and I some food." he responded.

"Oh. That's cool." I replied.

"Yeah.. if you want you can come hang out with us." He offered.

"I'd rather not. Nothing against you. I just don't know if Evans being nice or mean right now so I would rather play it safe down here." I said.

"Oh, Alright. I'll be upstairs if you need anything." He said.

"Okay." I replied.

"Later." He said and kissed my cheek before wondering upstairs.

"See ya.." I said and smiled as I looked down at the ground.

I wonder how Evan feels about me dating his best friend. I would hate if he dated Sarah, although I know that Sarah would never in a million years go out with Evan. 'Even if Evan and I were the last humans on earth I would let the human race die out. I would not re- populate with him' were Sarah's exact words actually.

I wonder what Evan thought when he found out I liked Daniel. Or when Daniel liked me. Or even better, when Daniel and I started going out.

I guess my best friends brother really applies in this situation.

Shrugging the thoughts off, I walked back to the room with Sarah and sat down.

"It's almost over," She said. "You missed a good part."

"Did I?" I asked.

"Yeah. Julie was in the girls room and grabbed her ankle from under the bed and then-" Sarah started but again, I cut her off.

"It's okay. You don't need to explain it Sarah." I said and we laughed together.

She then shrugged. "Okay, your loss." She said with a laugh as she popped a piece of popcorn in her mouth.

We turned our attention back to the movie when we heard a big boom.

Sarah and I looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Was that on the movie?" Sarah asked.

"I don't think so." I replied.
-------------------------
Hey guys! Guess what? I almost have 1000 votes!! That is seriously so crazy. If and when I get to 1000 votes I will cry. I mean I never expected my story to be this liked and this read (almost 50,000 reads too) and I just can't believe it. I'm so thankful to have all the positive feed back from you guys. So thank you. Your really awesome. (:

I hope you enjoyed. Don't forget to comment and vote! :D

Oh one more thing, do you guys prefer like action or humor chapters. Also do you like the semi spooky ones? Thanks for answering these!!

Buh bye!! :* ;*