Chapter 65.

For those of you guys that live in the states, happy thanksgiving!! What are you guys thankful for? I'm thankful for a lot but one of the things that I'm thankful for is you guys. You always make me happy by reading my story and leaving nice comments and votes. So thanks guys (:

It truly means a lot to me.
---------------------------
Chapter 65. *Taylor's POV*

Right now we are sitting in Evans room watching a movie. We're on the floor in front of his tv. I'm sitting in the middle but I'm closer to Daniel.
Evan reached to the remote and turned the movie off.

"This is boring." he said.

"Yeah it is." Daniel agreed.

"What do you wanna do?" I asked.

"I have an idea." Evan said and pulled me toward him. He smirked but I quickly said,

"Don't do anything! I'm cool, remember?"

He rolled his eyes and let me go. "Fine."

Phew. Dat save doe.

"Hey.. I know we can do." I said and grinned.

"What?" Daniel asked.

"Let's pull a prank!!" I exclaimed.

Evan smirked. "I like the way you think little sis."

I smiled. I put my fist up for a fist bump.

He raised an eyebrow. "Your going to punch me?"

"No you idiot. It's a fist bump!" I replied.

He laughed.

"Oh." He said and fist bumped me back.

I smiled. "Now who will be the victim of our masterpiece of a prank?"

"How about Tommy?" Evan suggested.

"Man your always picking on Tommy." Daniel said and laughed.

Evan laughed too. He cracked his knuckles and leaned back, supporting himself with an elbow. "It's what I do best."

"Yeah, yeah we know. Let's just plan the prank!" I said.

"Okay! Someone excited!" Daniel said.

"Well yes she naturally would be considering she's usually the one that gets pranked by the king of the house." Evan said proudly.

I shot him a quick glare.

"That's not the only reason why I'm excited." I said.

"Oh, please share why you are then." Evan said.

"Well that's part of it. The other part is I just wanna prank someone." I said with a shrug.

"Makes sense." Daniel said.

"Yeah. She knows better then to prank me." Evan said.

"Only because you would prank me back." I defended.

"Sure. That's the reason why." Evan said.

"We are off topic! We need to plan the prank!" I said and clapped my hands one time loudly.

"Okay. What should we do?" Daniel asked.

"I got an idea." Evan said.

"Care to share it." I replied.

"Yeah. We take honey and put it all over his room. Then we put some feathers from a pillow and put them on his fan. When he turns his fan on the feathers will go all over and his room will be a sticky, feathery, mess. If he's already asleep, which I really hope he is for this part, we take honey and put it on him. If he's sleeping we turn the fan on for him and sit back and watch the magic." Evan explained. As he talked he held his soda in his hand, pointing out with one finger. Once he finished he took a huge swig of his drink and waited for our input about his idea.

"That's brilliant!" I said.

"Thank you." He replied.

"Isn't that a little harsh for Tommy?" Daniel asked.

"Daniel he's 12, almost 13, this isn't too harsh. At least he won't get hurt." Evan said.

"He won't?" Daniel asked.

"Not too bad." Evan said.

"I do sorta feel bad for doing this to Tommy though." I said.

"You can't back out now Taylor. We're all in this together." Evan said and got up.

Daniel and I did too.

Evan grabbed a pillow off his bed and ripped the top of it. Man, he's strong!! That scared me a little.

He got the honey from the kitchen and came back. We walked into Tommy's room.

"Score! He's asleep!" Evan whispered excitedly.

He ran over and put honey all over him. Wq put honey all over his room and then the feathers from the pillow on the fan.

He smirked. "Sleep tight, Tommy."

He turned the fan on and we ran out.

"That was awesome!" I said. They agreed.

We heard a scream from Tommy and we laughed.

"Tommy! What's wrong sweetie?" mom yelled as she ran in the room.

Uh oh!