Chapter 48. Seriously?

Chapter 48. Seriously? *Taylor's POV*

When Sarah and I walked into school we walked to our lockers and talked for a few more minutes. "Lets hang out later." Sarah suggested.

"Alright." I said and smiled.

"See you later." She said.

We went our separate ways to go to class. I heard the late bell ring.

"Oh great.." I mumbled sarcastically to myself as I rummaged through my backpack to find my phone. I found it and looked at the time.

How wonderful. The time is 12:50 which means it's time for band.

I put my phone away and slowly walked to band. Right as I walked in everybody looked at me. Don't you hate that?

"Taylor where have you been?" Mrs. Wells asked.

"I um.. dropped my backpack and uh stuff fell out off it?" I attempted to lie.

She raised her eyebrows. "Mhm, sure. Just take a seat." She said.

I went to my seat and started to sit. Evan tried pulled it out from under me but I grabbed it before he could fully manage to make me fall. I glared at him and thunked him in the forehead before I properly sat down.

I heard Daniel chuckle because he saw that. I turned to him and smiled sweetly then turned back to face front.

Mrs. Wells started giving us a lecture about how irresponsible we are and how we don't take this class seriously. I groaned knowing how her lectures are.

"You are crazy teenagers! You act like this is a free class to do whatever you want. No! It's important to learn music! And you guys coming to class late! Unacceptable!! And have you seen the instrument closet?! It's trashed!!

Oh blah blah blah.

This went on and on and everyone was bored out of their minds. I looked around the room and saw Lukas playing connect the dots with the freckles on his arm, a lot of kids on their phones, and Evan kicking the back of my chair.

I turned around. "Evan, cut it out." I warned.

He didn't look up from his phone, he just kept kicking my chair.

I reached over and slapped him which made a loud noise. He got up and dumped me out of the chair.

Mrs. Wells stopped talking for a second, looked over at us, then went back to lecturing us.

"See what I mean by immature?!" she started lecturing again.

I started to get up but Evan dragged me into the back room and shut the doors.

I got up. "What are you doing? This is creepy." I said.

"Creepy? Nonsense!" He responded.

"I'm leaving." I said.

"No your not." He said.

"Yes, I am. I would much rather so hear her nag then be in here with you." I stated.

"Wow aren't you cool!" Evan said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes. "So why are we back here?" I asked.

"Because you slapped me." he replied.

"So?" I asked.

I guess that annoyed him because he totally came at me at that point. I quickly moved out of the way and watched his fist collied with the wall.

Woah he was going to punch me? Love you too Evan, my gosh.

He shook his hand. "WHY DID YOU MOVE?!" He yelled.

I casually stepped toward me door and walked out. "Sorry about that." I said and went back to my seat.

Evan came back like a minute later and his knuckles were all red from the wall incident.

"Evan are you okay?" Mrs. Wells asked.

"Yes ma'am. I'm fine." He replied.

"Okay. That's good." she said.

"Taylor started it though." He said.

"Wow! Telling on me! Aren't you cool!" I announced, mocking him.

That made me class laugh as well as me.
-----------------------------
Hey guys! I'm sorry if this chapter was bad. I just wanted to get something up. I don't know if you guys will think it was too violent, tell me if you do or not lol. Thanks for reading!