Chapter 29. Wrong desision.

Chapter 29. Wrong decision.

*Taylor's POV*

I regret choosing dare immediately after the words came out of my mouth.

"I dare you to go into the street and stand there. And when they blow their horn at you, blow this air horn at them." He said and laughed as he threw the air horn at me.

I caught it

"Actually I choose truth."

"You can't do that."

"Isn't that dangerous?"

"Heck yeah it's dangerous. You have to take risks Taylor. Live your life like there's no tomorrow." He said.

"But what if I get hurt?" I asked.

"You won't." He said.

"Are you sure?" I asked him.

"I'm positive." He said.

"Alright. Let's do this." I said as I got up.

We all walked out side and I stood by the side walk.

"Oh! There's one! Go go go!" Evan exclaimed.

I walked out into the road and the car slammed on its brakes. The driver honked his horn. I looked him right in the face and blew the air horn then I walked back into the yard. It was HILARIOUS!!

Everyone was cracking up including me.

"Oh there's another!" Evan said as he pointed to a truck.

I walked out in the road and the truck stopped. It blew its horn and I blew my air horn. We repeated that process about 5 times until the truck gave up and drove around me.

We were all practically dying of laugher at this point.

"Oh there's one!" Brandon said.

"Be carful." Logan said and smiled.

I nodded and walked into the street. The car didn't slow down. I stood there and waited for it to get closer. It still didn't slow down.

"TAYLOR!!" Evan yelled and tackled me out of the way. The car drove by.

I looked at him and hugged him tight.

"Thank you so much."

*later that night*

So that's what happened.. I can't stop thinking about that.

Evan walked in the room.

"Hey.." He said.

''Hi." I responded.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"For what?" I asked.

"I said you wouldn't get hurt.. but you did. If I knew you were going to get that close to being hurt I wouldn't have made you do that. I'm sorry.." He said.

"It's okay." I said.

"It is?" He asked and smiled.

"Yeah." I said and smiled back.

-------------------------------------------

Poor Taylor!! Sorry if there are any spelling errors. I'm super tired and yeah lol. I hope you enjoyed!