Chapter 63.

Chapter 63. *Taylor's POV*

I went up to my room and plopped down on my bed. I can't believe that I lied to mom. I can't believe that I got away with lying to her more specifically. I swear, the guilt is going to build up inside of me and I'm going to spill to mom. I know it's going to happen. It always does when I try to hide something. It just usually happens sooner. But maybe this times different. Hopefully it is.

I got pulled out of my thoughts when mom walked in my room. She sat down at the edge of my bed and I sat up. "Yes mom?" I asked.

"Now Taylor tell me honestly, what happened tonight? I found it odd how nice you guys were being to each other and so I got suspicious. I went outside and found five garbage bags filled with empty cups and trash. Did you guys have a party?" Mom questioned.

My eyes widened. "I uh.. I-I don't know what your talking about." I stuttered.

"Taylor I'm serious! Don't you lie to me!!" Mom said.

"....It wasn't much of a party! Only a few friends over to hang! The football team I believe. Not even! It wasn't a party mom, please don't get them in trouble. And please don't tell them I told.." I said quickly.

"I knew it! I knew they had a party!" Mom said.

"No mom! It wasn't a party!" I replied.

"Do you promise me that it wasn't?" Mom asked.

I swallowed hard before answering. "Yes mom."

"So you two-,three rather, just got along?" Mom asked.

"Yes. That's why you can't tell them that I told anything." I said.

"Okay. I won't tell." Mom said.

"Thank you mom." I said and hugged her.

"Oh your welcome sweetie." Mom said and hugged back before leaving.

I let out a huge breath before laying back.

Wow. That was so close.

What if Evan finds out that I told? Oh god. This isn't good.

I got pulled out of my thoughts AGAIN but this time it was when Evan walked in my room. "Hey." he said.

"Oh hi." I replied.

"So I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me and Daniel?" He asked.

Is he serious. Evan is asking me to hang out with him. There has to be a catch. What if he heard??

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah. What you did, not telling mom, was pretty cool. Daniels coming to spend the night so I figured you could come hang with us." he said.

"Okay sure." I replied.

"Alright. I'll tell you when he's here." He said and walked out.

Well dang, that was cool.

*Evan's POV*

I decided to give Taylor another try.

When we were younger we use to get along but when we got older we started to argue and fight and doing that just became a habit. I just thought of her as my lame little sister. Now she's pretty cool.

To be honest I don't think hanging out with her will be that bad. If my best friend, Daniel: the cool one that hangs out with me, is dating her than I think this won't be too bad. Maybe she's gotten cooler and I just haven't seen it. Hopefully considering that I invited her to spend the night hanging out with Daniel and I.

I heard the doorbell so I ran to the door. I flung it open and there stood Daniel.

"Helloooo." I greeted.

"Hey man." Daniel replied. We did that guy hand shake thing which I honestly don't understand why we do then he came in.

"What do you want to do?" He asked while he tossed his backpack across the room.

"I told Taylor that she can hang out with us tonight." I replied.

"You did? That's awesome!" He said.

"Yeah. I'll go get her. Be right back." I said and went to Taylor's room.

Her door was shut, that's odd considering she knew I was coming back. I shrugged off the idea and said 'knock knock' before entering her room.

She quickly sat up and shot her head over to me. "Hi." She said quickly.

What is she up to now.

"Hey. You okay?" I asked.

"Yep! Fine! Nothing to worry about here!" she squeaked.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"Nothing Evan. Why do you assume I did something?" she asked.

"Because your acting so strange." I replied.

"I always act like this." she said simply.

What could she have done? She's hiding something from me. What could she possibly be hiding from me? Did she? No.. She couldn't have!

"Did you tell mom?"
---------------------------
100k reads and almost 2k votes!!! That's crazy. I can't thank you guys enough for that.