Chapter 43. Running away.

*Taylor's POV*

Do you ever feel like you just really want to be alone? That's how I'm feeling right now. Sometimes I wish I was an only child. I feel like life would be so much easier if that was so. I want to get away from my brothers for a few days. Maybe I could run away? I could go and live with Sarah. It's not like they'd care..

Well I mean Brandon and Devon and Tommy would. Logan probably would too. But I don't think Evan would. He would only miss me because he would miss messing with me. That's pretty sad.

Maybe I'm just over reacting about this. Maybe I don't really need to go through with this and run away. But actually, it would show me if my brothers really care. If they really love me..

I'll just pack a bag and text Sarah. Then I'm free to go. I will come home eventually. Probably in a day or
so. But today has been such a long day for me. I just want to get away from home. I want to go to someone who can cheer me up.

After all that thinking I finally made it up to my room. I took out a backpack and put some clothes and makeup and anything I may need for a few days away from home in it and called Sarah.

"Hey! What's up?!" She answered, in her usual, cherry voice.

"Hey can I come over? For a few days maybe.." I said, sounding sort of weak.

"Of course! Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay. I'll see you in a few, okay?" I said.

"Alright. Bye-bye!" She said.

"See ya." I said and hung up.

I started thinking about everything that happened today and everything that has been happening for a while now and then I realized something. I realized how sucky this whole situation is. I shouldn't have to feel this way about my family. I shouldn't have to stop and wonder if my brothers loves me or not. They should make it clear to me that they do.

I started thinking more and more about it and I actually started crying. I plopped on my bed and buried my face in a pillow.

I'm not sure how long I was crying. I assume about a good 5 or so minutes. I lifted my head to check the time and when I looked down at my pillow I saw mascara smudged. I forgot that I wasn't wearing waterproof mascara!

I heard a knock on my door.
Oh crap. Don't panic Taylor, don't panic.

"Uhhh..." I said and quickly put my face back in the pillow. "Come in!"

"Hey, are you okay? I feel kinda bad about earlier and you looked sad and stuff when we took your ball."

It was Devon.

"Yeah I'm fine, thank you." I said, my head still in the pillow.

He walked over and sat on my bed near where I was laying.

"Are you crying?" He asked.

"Me? Crying? Pfft no!" I said and let out a fake laugh.

"Then move the pillow." He said.

"No." I responded.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because I don't want to?" I said.

It was silent for a few minutes. Then Devon spoke up.

"Daniel wants to see you." He said.

I popped up. "He does?" I asked.

"You were crying!! Your makeup is all messed up!" He said. Ugh crap, I forgot!

I buried my face back into the pillow. "You lied!" I exclaimed.

"I lied because I knew you were lying!" He said.

I didn't respond.

"Why are you crying?" He asked.

"I'm not." I said. Technically it's true. I'm not crying at the moment.

He caught on to that quite quickly.

"Why WERE you crying?" He corrected.

"Well..." I started.
--------------------------
Awww poor Taylor! :(

Thank you for reading! And thanks for that vote and comment too ;) Love ya.