Chapter 21. Idiot.

2.2k reads!! Haha thank you so much. You guys are so awesome!! :D

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 21. Idiot.

*Taylor's POV*

Mom got home from the store. Tommy and I helped her put the stuff away and she started to make dinner. I offered to help, but she wanted Logan's help because he's a good cook. Feel the love.

Brandon, Devon, and Evan all ran down stairs when they smelled food.

"Could one of you please get some pepper from the pantry for me?" Mom asked.

Evan's eyes got super wide when mom said 'pantry'. You could tell he was hiding something.

"I uh- We are out of pepper mom. No reason to look in the pantry for it." He said and laughed awkwardly.

Mom gave him a weird look and went over to the pantry.

"Mom no-" Evan started but mom opened the pantry door. Evan put ALL the trash and the mess from the living room and stuffed it in the pantry. That idiot!!

All the stuff fell on her and she was knocked over.

"Evan that's your idea of cleaning up?!" I yelled at him.

"Well you told me to clean up!! You could have helped!!" He yelled back.

Oh heck no. I HELPED. I DID MOST OF IT. ALL HE DID WAS STUFF THINGS INTO THE PANTRY.

Me and Evan were just arguing back and forth. Meanwhile, Devon and Brandon were getting the stuff off mom and Logan continued cooking.

"I.. found the pepper." Mom said.

"Yay for mom!!" Devon said.

They helped her up. Mom set the pepper down on the counter and she looked ticked off.

"Who's responsible for this?" Mom asked.

Evan and I exchanged looks.

"TAYLOR DID!"

"EVAN DID!" We yelled at the same time.

"Who is responsible for it?!" Mom was raising her voice this time.

Evan glared at me, sorta like.. if I don't say I did it he'll-

"Evan did it." Tommy spoke up. "I saw him."

"What? No I didn't!" Evan said, now he's glaring at Tommy.

"Okay well since you did, you get to clean it all up. And your grounded." Mom said.

HAHA YES!!! :D

--------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed! If you did, comment and vote

Me and my brothers (Under edit)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें