Chapter 24. After date.

Hey guys! Today was my first day back at school! (8th grade) It was going pretty well until I mistaked a girl for a boy... Yeah... But other than that it was pretty good. The teachers gave us homework on the first day :( I have like non of my friends in any of my classes and my schedule confuses me. I got put in pre algebra AGAIN even though I passed the class LAST year. Asdfghjkl. I would get a schedule change but it seems like a lot of work and yeahh. Uuugggghhh I'm annoyed haha.

But anywhooooo, Enjoy! :)

--------------------------------------------

Chapter 24. After date.

*Taylor's POV*

We got to Daniel's house and it was HUGE. I didn't think he was rich! I mean.. he acts like my brothers and we don't live in a mansion!

He opened the front doors and I walked in. There was marble floors and great big windows. The two wooden staircases lead up and there was a balcony over looking the downstairs. To the left he had a huge study, or library.. I'm not quite sure what you would call it. Then to the right he was a living room. But right when you walk in, you can see his HUGE pool in the back from the sliding glass doors. Wow...

"You have a REALLY nice house!" I said to him.

"Thank you." He responded and smiled.

"Let's go to my room." He said as he grabbed my hand.

Now, seeing the rest of his house, you'd expect his room to be nice. Nope. It's a typical teenage boys room. It looks like Devon's, but a tad bit cleaner.

He walked over to his bed and sat down and I sat down next to him.

"So, what do you want to do?" He asked.

"Whatever you want to do." I said and smiled.

"Maybe.. I want to kiss you.." He said and looked at my eyes. I smiled.

"Okay, that's fine by me." I said and laughed.

He laughed then kissed me.

*Later that day*

"Woah your on my team your not suppose to shoot me!" Daniel said as he was laughing.

We've been sat in front of the tv on the floor playing blackops for hours.

"Whoops." I said and laughed.

We continued playing till the round ended.

"What time is it?" I asked.

He looked at his watch. "10:00" He said.

My eyes widened. "10:00?!" I said while getting off the ground.

"Well it's 10:01 now." He said.

"I have to go. Thank you for today, it was awesome." I said as he got up. We kissed quickly and I ran home.

I walked through the front door quietly, hoping no one would notice me.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Uh ohhhh...

--------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! Also thank you for 3.1k reads and177 votes! I love youuuuuu :)