Chapter 51.

Chapter 51. *Taylor's POV*

I sat on the edge of my seat watching him drive down the long winding road.

"Where are we going?" I asked, getting impatient.

"Just a place. You'll love it." He said.

"What place?" I asked.

"It's a surprise." He responded.

"A surprise? Why a surprise?" I asked.

"Because annoying little girls like you like to ask a million questions!!" he responded.

I sat back on my seat and crossed my arms. "Well then." I said.

"Sorry." he replied.

"Are we going to go to Sarah's later?" I asked.

"Uh.. yeah sure. If there's time." he said.

"If there's time?" I asked.

"Again with the questions!!" He said.

"Oh right. I'm sorry." I replied.

"It's all good. I'm going to get some gas." he said and pulled into the gas station. He got out and said "Don't miss me to much." And then slammed the door shut.

"Oh I won't." I said. I crawled over to his side and locked the door. I crawled back to my side and sat back correctly.

He came back and pumped the gas and tried to open the door.

"Taylor you locked it!!" He said.

"I know." I said.

"Unlock it!!" He said.

I looked away and put my earbuds in.

"TAYLOR!" He yelled.

I turned the volume up, totally blocking him out.

I looked out the window and it started to rain. I looked back over and Evan and smiled.

I did feel the slightest bit bad for him getting soaked in the rain, but this is funny. For me at least.

I put up one finger telling him one second. I put my phone up and said 'smile!' and took a picture of him.

I took and earbuds out and crawled over to his side. I unlocked the door and quickly crawled back to my side.

He got in and slammed the door. "Satisfied?" He asked.

"Yup." I said popping the 'p' at the end.

He flipped his hair and some rain water flew onto me.

"Satisfied?" I asked, mocking him.

"Yup" He said, mocking me.

I couldn't help but smile at that. He smiled back.

"So.. where are we going?" I asked.

"Nowhere." He said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah.. it's nothing. I was going to take you to this awesome skatepark downtown that all the cool kids go to but you locked me out." He said.

"Are you saying 'cool kids' because you go there?" I asked.

"Maybe." he responded.

"And I can't skate." I replied.

"Exactly." he said.

"Just drive to Sarah's you weirdo." I said.

"Well okay." He responded and rolled his eyes.

He drove to Sarah and Daniel's house and we both got out. I skipped up to the front door and lightly knocked on the door. No answer. I lightly knocked again. No answer.

"Taylor move, you do it wrong." Evan said and bumped me out of the way. He banged on the door and Daniel opened it.

Hmm. Well that worked.

"Hey dude!" he said to Evan.

"Sup bro!" Evan responded. They did that stupid guy handshake thing and Evan walked in.

"Hey Taylor." Daniel said and smiled.

"Hi." I responded and walked in. We hugged but Sarah pulled me away.

"No. She's my bestfriend." she stated.

"Well she's my girlfriend." he retorted.

"Come on Taylor! We have better places to be then this!" Sarah said and pulled me up to her room.

"What was that about? You and Daniel usually get along so well." I asked.

"We got in an argument. It's a long story and yeah. But all that matters is that I'm right." Sarah said.

"I bet Daniel feels the same way." I said.

"He might. But I'm right this
time. I know I am." she said.
---------------------------
Hey guys! If this chapter sucks I'm sorry haha. Halloween is coming up so get ready for that in the chapters! :)

I hope you guys enjoyed! Thanks for reading and thanks for that vote ;)