Chapter 26. Deal with it.

4.1k reads and 215 votes! THANK YOU!

Also.. I make Evan that mean because it makes him seem real. Im sorry if you don't like it. I'm not changing him though. I made him. He's just a character guys..

But I love you guys though! But k81613, YOU ARE AWESOME. I love your sweet comments. Every tine I update I look forward to your comment. Thank you.

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 26. Deal with it.

*Taylor's POV*

The spider was gripping my hand and I didn't know what to do.

I went up to Evan and smacked his chest with my hand and the tranuchula crawled onto him. Evan screamed like a little girl. For a seventeen year old you'd expect a more manly scream that that. It was almost as high-pitched as mine.

"SCORE!!" I yelled and ran out.

I bumped into Logan and fell down.

"GET UP!" He yelled at me... man he never yells. I screwed up big time..

I got up. "Logan I'm really sorry. I'll never lie again to you. I'm super super sorry." I said

"You better be sorry Taylor." He said.

"...I am. I just said I am!" I responded.

"Don't use that tone with me!" He said.

"Oh and YOUR the boss now?" I said.

"Actually, I am. Mom and Dad left for their business trip earlier. They would have told you BUT YOU WERE OUT WITH DANIEL!!" He said.

Well crap..

"Oh.. in that case.. I'm really sorry that I had an attitude and that I lied. I'm really really sorry." I said.

He just rolled his eyes.

"I'm sorry and I only lied because you guys are jerks that won't even give Daniel a chance!!" I said.

"OH SO NOW YOU TWO ARE DATING?!" He yelled.

"YES LOGAN!! WE ARE DATING!!" I yelled back.

He glared at me. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU RIGHT NOW!!" He yelled.

"DEAL WITH IT!" I yelled back at him.

"Excuse me?" He asked.

"Deal. with. it." I said again.

"I.. you... I.." He said. He couldn't think of the right thing to say.

"You okay there?" I asked sarcastically.

"That's it! I'm DONE being nice! Done! Your being such a brat and I'm sick of it." He said.

"Wait Logan I'm sor-" I started but he interrupted me.

"Go to my room. I'm going to talk go Evan to see how I should deal with this" He said.

"No." I said.

He glared at me.

"Go!" He yelled.

I ran to his room.

-------------------------------------------

Oooh, Crap just got serious!!

Feel free to message me any ideas you have! I'll surly respond!!