Chapter 27. No words..

Hey guys! Thank you for all the reads and votes and comments. I do enjoy writing this and I'm glad you enjoy reading it. I hope you love it haha.

Enjoy my lovelies! :)

-------------------------------------------

Chapter 27. No words..

*Taylor's POV*

I went into Logan's room and stood there awkwardly while I waited for him to come in. He can take his time. Well.. do I want him to? I don't even know. The longer he's in there the more Evan can teach him.

I can't even imagine what Evans going to say to him. I mean.. Logan can't change that much, right? He's usually so nice.. I think it'll be fine.

But what if it's not? What if Logan turns into another Evan? Then what if the others turn into Evan. Oh my gosh I would run away! Maybe I could stay with Sarah!

Yeah that's a good idea!! Then when she's sleeping I'd crawl over to Daniel's room and watch him sleep. Wow I sound so creepy. I wouldn't do that.. Would I? No. No Taylor stop you wouldn't.

Anyway, I could hear Logan and Evan talking. I couldn't hear exactly what they were saying but I could hear that they were talking.

There was the occasional laugh or 'Nice!!' or 'Dude no way!' that I could make out.

They suddenly stopped talking. It was all quiet.

Logan walked in.

"Hey nerd." He said.

"Please don't call me that." I responded.

"Oh why not? It's fitting." He said.

"How so?" I asked.

"Taylor, you memorized most of the periodic table and your always studying." He said.

"I've only memorized some of them and no I am not always studying. That doesn't make me a nerd Logan." I said.

"Yes it does." He said.

"Whatever." I responded

"And since you are a nerd, I will treat you like one." He said as he smirked.

"Did Evan tell you to do that?" I asked.

"Yup." He responded.

Of course. Evan tells him that. Sometimes I just wanna-

"Sup losers!!" Evan yelled as he walked in.

My god...

"Will you guys please leave me alone? I asked.

"No way. We are so going to mess with you. Plus, I gotta show Logan a few things so he'll know what to do." Evan said and smirked.

"Oh c'mon Logan sees you do stuff all the time!" I said.

"Yeah but this time he'll be helping me." Evan said.

"Helping?" I asked.

"Heck yes he's helping." Evan said.

"But-" I started.

"Come here." He said.

"No." I said.

"I got this." Logan said as he stepped toward me.

O_O uh Logan! Not cool!

He grabbed my arm and pulled me toward them.

"C'monnnn," I groaned.

"You should have listened the first time." Evan said as he pulled me from Logan and smirked.

"What do you mean..?" I asked.

---------------------------------------------

I know it's short.. sorry! I just didn't really know what to write.. BUT CLIFF HANGER AGAIN SO WOO.

Comment any ideas you have or what you think will happen next!! :)

Love you guysssss! :)