Chapter 32.

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in 2 days. I haven't had the time with school. I stayed home from school today because I have a belly ache :(

Anyway, I got into an argument with my friend yesterday and now we aren't friends :( I'm still super sad but it'll be fine.. I hope him and I can be friends again though... I'll miss him.

Thank you for 7.9k reads and 300+ votes!! Also thank you for all the comments. Sometimes I wonder if my story is that good.. like if I should continue it? But you guys make me feel like I should :)

Your comments cheered me up a bit.

Thank you.

Love you :) xx

So enjoy my lovelies!! Here we go!

Chapter 32!!

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 32. Hehe :)

*Taylor's POV*

"Stop being such a drama queen Evan!" I said.

That caused Daniel to laugh pretty hard. One point for Taylor!! Whoop whoop!!

"You can't hang out with him!" Evan said.

"Watch me." I said and pushed him off.

"Fine, but you've been warned." He said and smirked.

"Is that a threat?" I asked.

"Duh." He said and got up.

I got up too.

"Drama queen." Daniel said, still laughing from when I called Evan a drama queen.

I chuckled. Oh Daniel.

"Wooo." He said and wiped a tear from laughing so hard.

Evan was just standing there, not amused.

"So I brought the video games I said I would.. I should have brought a crown for you though." He said and laughed as he looked at me.

"I'm not a drama queen." Evan said and pouted.

"Whatever you say dude." Daniel said.

"So lets go watch a movie." I said and Daniel nodded. I grabbed his hand and lead him downstairs to the couch. I could hear Evan mumbling behind us as we walked. I smirked to myself. This is great.

I sat down in the middle so Daniel could sit by me and NOT Evan.

Evan shook his head. "Not gonna happen." He said and pushed me off the couch.

"Well then." I said and got up. I brushed the imaginary dirt off my jeans and sat down on the right side of the couch.

Evan sat down in the middle. I shook my head. "Not gonna happen." I said and pushed him off the couch, completely mocking him.

He got up and plopped down on the left side of the couch and Daniel sat in the middle. He laughed.

"You guys are so weird." He said.

I shrugged, Evan glared at me.

"What's your problem?" I asked.

"YOU!" He yelled.

Mission annoy the crap out of Evan is a success. POINT TAYLOR!

Taylor: 2

Evan: 0

I smiled. "Good." I said simply and shrugged.

Looks like there's gonna be a sibling rivalry! There always is around here, though.

"Okay.. Well movie time!" Daniel said and put on the movie.

"What movie is it?" I asked.

"The Simpson movie!" Daniel said and smiled.

I laughed. I should have seen this coming. Daniel LOVES the Simpsons.

When the movie started Daniel put his arm around me. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Your the best." He said.

"I know." I said and smiled.

He lowered his head and we kissed.

--------------------------------------------

I tried to make a longer chapter this time :)

Thanks for reading!

If you have any ideas or anything you can tell me, I'll try to respond :)

Love ya xx