Chapter 68.

I'm going to skip again to the exciting part.

Chapter 68. *Taylor's POV*

"TAYLOR. WAKE. UP." I heard somebody yell in my ear. What a wonderful way to start your week.

I opened my eyes and saw Evan. Surprise, surprise.

"Good morning sunshine!" He said. (Sarah :P)

I groaned and rolled over.

"You have to get up! This is the day I beat up Lukas!" He said excitedly.

"Your going to beat him up?" I asked as I sat up.

"Heck yeah. He messed with Tommy!!" He replied.

"Shows how much you love Tommy." I said and smiled.

He rolled his eyes and smiled. "Just shut up and get ready."

"Okay. Get out." I replied.

"What? Why? I didn't do anything." He asked.

"Because I need to change you idiot." I replied.

"Oh ok. I'll go." he said and walked out.

I got up and got ready for school. When I got downstairs I saw Tommy at the table looking very nervous. I went over and sat by him.

"Morning tom!" I said.

He jumped. "Oh Taylor! You scared me!"

"I'm sorry, I meant no harm." I said and laughed. "Now what's bothering you already this morning?"

"I'm scared." he admitted.

"Of?" I asked.

"Well lots of things. He's scared of heights, the dark, clowns, and bubbles." Logan said as he walked in the room.

Tommy glared at him. "That isn't what she meant Logan."

I gave Tommy a questioning look. "Your scared of bubbles?"

"It's a long story. To answer your question though, I'm scared because of Evan and Lukas." he replied.

"Don't be scared Tommy. Evan will take care of it." I cooed.

"I'm actually scared of what Lukas will do after." Tommy said.

"Lukas won't touch you. If he's smart he won't get anywhere near you." I replied.

"Thank you Taylor." He said and hugged me. I hugged back.

"Are you ready to go?" I asked. He nodded.

"Where's Evan? EVAN GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE WE HAVE TO LEAVE OR WE WILL BE LATE!!" I yelled up the stairs.

"ILL BE THERE IN A MINUTE COOL DOWN!" he yelled back.

I tapped my foot impatiently and crossed my arms while I waited for him to come down. He took a good five minutes but finally came trudging down the stairs.

"Took you long enough." I said.

"Yeah, you almost made us late." Devon added.

Woah dejavue.

Evan rolled his eyes as he caught on to what we just did.

"Whatever. Let's just go." he said.

When we got to school we all went our separate ways and carried on with our days. (That rhymes XD)

*Evan's POV*
I saw Lukas standing by his locker. I probably should wait until I cool down a little before confronting him because I'm pretty ticked but I'm not going to. I cracked My knuckles and walked over to him.

"Hey Lukas." I said.

He looked over at me. "What?"

"Leave my brother alone." I said.

"What do you mean?" he asked, acting dumbfound.

"Leave Tommy alone or I won't hesitate to slam this," I said and motioned to my clenched fist. "into your face as hard as I can."

He nodded. It was obvious that he was nervous. In fact, he was getting more and more nervous as the second go by.

"Good. If I find out that you are anywhere near him.. Well let's just hope that you aren't, for your sake of course. Are we clear Lukas?" I asked.

"I-I'm sorry I won't ever do it again E-Evan." he stuttered.

"Now answer me this before I go. What did you do to him?" I demanded.

"I didn't hurt him I swear." Lukas replied.

"What. Did. You. Do?" I repeated.

"I only said some things and tripped him a few times. That's all I swear!" he said.

"So if I go ask Tommy that same question he will say the same exact thing?" I asked him.

He gulped and shook his head.

"Then tell me what you did!!" I yelled.

-------------------------
Hi guys! I'm sorry I haven't updated in like forever. I'll try to update tomorrow. I hope you liked it. Goodnight! (: