Chapter 15. Crazy.

OMG! 1k reads!! Are you guys serious?! 1000 reads! Thank you! I love you. Your awesome!! :)

--------------------------------------------

Chapter 15. Crazy.

*Taylor's POV*

Running through my mall. From Evan. I never though I'd say that.

I ran into Justice, you probably know what that is. It's a pretty girly store. I didn't think Evan would chase me in there. But he did.

There was a GIANT basket of balls, (as funny as that sounds) so I ran on the other side of it and Evan ran across from me.

"Hey, we should like talk about this.. before you do anything you might regret.." I said.

And to respond to that, Evan grabbed the basket of balls and dumped it over and ran at me.

I ran down the up escalator, got hit by an old lady driving one of those electric scooter things, and out ran the malls security, for the most part.

The mall security ran after Evan, as Evan was running after me.

I ran into the girls bathroom and leaned on the door. I was breathing so heavy.

"Darn you Taylor!! You can't do that!!" Evan said while banging on the door.

"I can and I did!!" I said back.

"Fine, but you'll have to come out sometime. And I'll be waiting." He said. I could practically hear the smirk in his voice.

"Evan can't we just talk about this?" I asked, trying to be sane.

He didn't respond.

"I only did that to get back at you." I said.

"Taylor, you don't understand how this works. I do stuff to you, you don't get me back. It was in front of a girl Taylor!! A hot girl!!" He said.

"I'm sorry.." I said. .

He laughed.

"Are you?" He asked.

"Yeah, forgive and forget, right?" I said in a cheery tone.

"You'll be forgiven later. I'll a care about now is getting you back."

-------------------------------------------

Hey guys!! Thanks for reading!! Don't forget to comment and vote!!

Also, I would like to say sorry for having so much conflict with Evan. Is that alright? Let me know if I should put less. Thank you!! :)