Chapter 41.

Hey guys!! I know I haven't update in like 5 days but schools been quite crazy for me this week and yeah. But thank you for all the reads votes and comments. <3
---------------------------
Chapter 41. *Taylor's POV*

Brandon believed that I wasn't spying on him. Thank goodness. He's my favorite brother, most of the time. I don't know what I would do if he was really mad at me. That could have been bad.

Bad as in me getting in trouble with him and mom and dad. But I've been thinking.. Even tried to get me in trouble. He failed, but he still tried. I have to get him back. And I know just the way to do it. *grins*

While thinking more and more of my brilliant plan, I walked downstairs where I found Evan talking on the phone with Jessica. Perfect.

"Evan come here!!" I said in a voice that didn't sound like my own.

"Evan who is that?!" I heard Jessica asked.

"It's just my sister babe. Trust me." Evan said.

"That doesn't sound like your sister!!" she yelled.

"Evan hurry!" I exclaimed.

"Your cheating on me?!" she asked him.

"What? No!! It's my sister!!" He said.

"We're over Evan!!" She said and hung up.

Meanwhile, I was practically dying of laughter. But also feeling bad. I didn't think she was going to break up with him! So it's not really my fault... Okay so maybe that was sort of mean but he's mean to me all the time so I got payback! And I bet she'll come crawling back to him.

Evan turned to look at me.
"Why would you do that?!" He yelled.

"I didn't think she was going to break up with you!" I said.

"Well she did!!" He said.

"I know.. I heard." I said.

"I don't mess with your relationships. I use to but I don't anymore really.." He said.

"...Your right. I'm sorry.." I said.

"Yeah right. Just.. Leave me alone." He said and went to his room.

Oh man.. I've never seen Evan THIS upset before. He's usually mad. But he looks hurt right now.. I feel so bad ;_;

I'll apologize again after he cools down a bit.

To cheer me up through, I'm going to go practice some basketball. If you're wondering what happened to my arms, they healed fast and I got my casts off early. So now I'm back to normal :)

I walked out side and picked up my basketball. Shooting hoops always calms me down. I honestly don't know why. It just makes me feel better.

I kept shooting hoops and making it in. I got it in like 10 times in a row too.

I started to shoot again but I saw somebody walking up the driveway.

"Hey!" They said.

I didn't even have to turn to look at them. I recognized their voice.

Daniel.

---------------------------
Guys I'm thinking about re-writing the earlier chapters. Do you think that's a good idea?

I don't have enough ideas to do a long chapter lol :(

Anyway I hope you enjoined.