Chapter Twenty Seven

Blessing you all with a video of Francisco Lachowski who I've written to be Xavier :)

I wake up the next morning in one of Xavier's shirts. His side of the bed is made and cold which I expected, he's always gone early.

I go the bathroom to wash my face, almost collapsing when I see the red marks all over my neck. Oh my - I'm going to have to wear scarves for the next week straight to hide them. I can't believe he made that many. I pull the side of my shirt down to examine and they're also across my shoulder as well.

I pull my hair across to hide them for now and freshen up, changing into jeans before heading downstairs. I jump when I hear something slam from the kitchen, followed by someone swearing.

I recognize Troy from last night, he's gripping his finger tightly and jumping around on his feet.

"Are you okay?"

He freezes awkwardly and turns around, offering me a nervous smile. "Yeah I just uh.." He looks down to the finger he's holding. "Jammed it in the door."

"Need ice?"

He shakes his head, offering me a smile. "I think I'll survive."

I return his smile, pulling the fridge door open. "Would you like some breakfast?"

He seems shocked at first but then nods, his smile widening. "Yes please, that'd be great."

He sits on one of the stools as I start mixing pancake batter. "So, whats it like being alive again?"

He chuckles quietly and shakes his head. "Not much different really, except I can finally talk to people I know again besides Xavier."

"Only talking to Xavier? That must'v driven you insane"

"He's like an older brother to me, I didn't mind." He looks up at me. "I actually can't believe he got a girlfriend. Has everyone told you we thought he was going to be gay? He never even talked to women when I was around."

I giggle slightly and nod at the memory of Sam telling me that when I first met him. "Yes, everyone's told me."

"Told you what?" Xavier asks as he walks in, dressed in his usual dark attire and tight jeans. I smile innocently, shaking my head.

"Nothing."

"We thought you were gay before you met Grace" Troy shrugs. Xavier narrows his eyes at him, pushing him when he walks past so he almost falls off his seat. "Well it's not like you showed much interest in girls, you barely even talked to them."

"I was waiting until I found one worth talking to" Xavier answers coolly as he gazes at me. I turn around to cook the pancakes, trying to hide the redness on my cheeks.

"Family!" Noah greets, walking into the kitchen in nothing but boxer briefs. "I've come to grace you with my presence."

"Where the hell are your clothes?"

Noah shrugs at Troy's question. "It's a free country."

"Not in my house it's not. Go put clothes on before you blind Grace" Xavier growls and Noah grins, smirking at Xavier.

"This" He gestures to his toned abs "could never blind anyone, Grace probably thinks I'm hotter than you, right Grace?"

"You could never be hotter than me" Xavier answers for me so I don't have to. "You're too old."

"I'm only four years older than you!"

"Closer to 30 than you are 20 mate" Troy grins now and Noah glares.