Chapter 1

§
Chapter 1
Where it all began
§

"Hey princess"

I was taught not to hate so i despised him with everything in me. He was rude selfish and cocky there was nothing more i hated despised then that stupid cocky smirk he wore. He walked with arogance like he was some king. We met back in mit, 2 years ago we were the only two freshman in ap logistics class which most college seniors who majored in math.

I was use to being the smartest in the class until we had all gotten our midterms back and i had a 98% which was a real blow to my ego considerig i always got a 100%. Me being the curious person i am, asked the teacher why i had gotten the answer wrong when i knew it was right he chuckled.

"And what exactly is so funny?" I asked with a small scowl not liking to be mocked or made fun of.

"Oh nothing, you just cant take being wrong can you? If you were more focused on the problem instead of your ego you would have realised you used the wrong formula" he smirked with a cocky grin.

Who the hell did he think he was?!

"Everyone freezes up sometimes im sure Ms. Malika knows the answer" our professor says trying to stop our debate. I cut my eyes at him and open my mouth to speak when i realize i needed a second to work through the problem because i actually didnt know the answer.

"Its 34 squared, in its simplest form" he says arrogantly leaning back in his chair i send him another glare only to get a wink back from him.

That was the day that started our rivalry, every class we've ever been in we were the top competetors and argued about anything he was to cocky to back down and i was to full of pride to back down to him.

When my...buisness was up in that area i decided to stay in america and further my education in one of the most known colleges; Howard university.