Chapter 21

§
Chapter whats 9 plus 10
Tension rising
§

(I couldnt help myself with 9+10😂 but Honestly dont even try to secure yall wigs and edges yall just going to end up looking like angelicas doll from rugrats and honestly because im coming for blood)

Standing in front of the mirror i give myself one last look before brushing my straightened hair again and amara snatches the brush out of my hand.

"Youre hair makeup and dress is fine now slip on your shoes and come the hell on" she huffs throwing my brush and replacing it with my envelope instead

"Youre hair makeup and dress is fine now slip on your shoes and come the hell on" she huffs throwing my brush and replacing it with my envelope instead. The envelope contained my invitation for being on the deans list and mainting a 4.8 gpa, so in honor of it they were having a diner party and only the smartest were going. Unfortunately amara wasnt going and neither was luca since they both maintained 3.0 gpa's. Since i couldnt ride a motorcycle with a dress on Amara volunteered to drive me there. Slipping on my red bottoms i grab the envelope and follow her to the car.

"Good evening, ticket ma'am?" The man at the front door ask, i slip him my ticket before he moves the velour rope and i walk in seeing a huge ballroom theres many people chattering, servers walking around with trays glasses of champagne and a few people swaying to the music thats softly playing. I walk down the grand steps and try to keep the smirk off my face knowing i had stolen a few peoples attention. When i reach the bottom a server offers me a glass of champgane which i gladly accept.

"You look delicious" some cornball says and i smirk taking a sip of my drink not offering him a second glance. The first glance was already more then enough.

"I know." I walk away from him and scope out the room smiling at the few people i know before my eyes catch on to Erik whos talking to another man who im assuming he's not that in to by the uninterested and unamused smile on his face. Of course he's here sometimes i felt like he was smarter then me so i know for a fact he got a invite to be here.

"Malika" someone calls out and i look to see it was the school guidance counselor, vanessa, talking to a business man. I knew by the versace suit, diamond rings that shined on his fingers and the obnoxious sunglasses that adorned his face how this conversation was about to go so i take another sip of my champagne. When I walk past erik to get to her i feel as his hand slightly brushes mine when i do, and smile as i reach the pair.

"This is the young lady i told you about, between her studies she still has time to volunteer with the orphans and she makes such a difference in those kids lives. Better grades, better with emotions she teaches them about life itself its amazing" the counselor brags and i cant help the smile. Was this lady trying to pimp me out to this business man?

"Oh please i cant take all the credit, there's other volunteers of course and besides i only do my job" i shrug before taking a sip of my wine.