Chapter 17

§
Chapter 17
Get out
§

(I bet yall forgot about that date with aaron huh)

October 31st,2015

Friday came quick but thats because i had been so busy all week with honework, charity and dealing with erik like he was my child. We still argued that was something that would never change but we didnt hold grudges because soon we were laughing at another or helping each other study since midterms was coming up. Brushing my hair out from the ponytail i smile at the bounce it has, today was the first time in years i straightened it and was loving it.

I never really heard about people having dates on halloween but americans were weird so why the hell not just try it out and see where it goes. Pulling on my belt around my skirt i step into the yellow boots before stepping out.

"Still never heard of a date on halloween" erik says focused on the laptop doing his homework and i roll my eyes

"Still never heard of a date on halloween" erik says focused on the laptop doing his homework and i roll my eyes. He was so against me going out with aaron it was ridiculous, i knew it wasnt jealousy he just really hated aaron. Picking up my jacket i throw it on and he looks over at me and shakes his head.

"Oh my...what erik what now?" I snap at him flipping my hair over my shoulder before crossing my arms. Hes twirling one of his dreads around his finger as he types a answer in and it dings letting him know he got the answer right.

"It just dont sound right Malika...dude took two weeks to plan a date and its not some extravagant night out, then its on halloween and on top of that hes not picking you up your meeting him there. Where did you find this dude at?" He ask with disdain dripping in his voice and i give another eyeroll with my hands on my hips.

"Ok daaaaaad" i reply sarcasm dripping in my voice and of course him being the guy he is makes a joke out of it.

"I could have you calling me daddy" he smirks sending me a wink and i fake gag with disgust before mushing his head as i walk toward the door his loud laugh echoing in the apartment.

"Ill be back in time to watch that scary movie marathon with you, just text me what kind of snacks you want" i tell him not waiting for a responce while closing the door.

Looking at the house in front of me i look back at my phone screen making sure i had the right address. Yup 64 zoo lane (im sorry i couldnt help myself). This was some frat house and they were definately having a huge halloween party, what gave it away? The loud blairing music i heard from down the street, red cups all over the lawn the people dressed in halloween costumes and slutty regular outfits and oh how could i forget the huge greek letters over the door. For some strange reason my senses start tingling and telling me to turn around when i see some white guy jump off the roof and land in the bushes with a bunch of people cheering him on but instead i text aaron to let him know im here and walk in.