Redmption: 37

§
Chapter 37
The calm before the storm
§

May 19th, 2017
Giggling as Erik holds the door open for me, he slaps my butt as we walk in and the hostess at the door smiles at us.

"Malika! Erik! good to see you two again, bar table by the window?" Lucinda ask as Erik grabs my hand. We both nod and she grabs two menus and lead us to our usual spot before speaking into her mic.

"Hey mike we need two blue crush lemonades with a shot of vodka for our usuals at table 7" she tells them and i smile up ar erik. So maybe we come to this resturaunt a lot but there food was good and the customer service was great meaning none of them tried to flirt with erik or myself. Pulling my dress down slightly as erik helps me up onto the stool before sitting across from me with a playfull smirk.

What was suppose to be a date for morning brunch and bowling ended up as erik and i spending the day at bowling due to competing for the ultimate winner until we were kicked out for disorderly conduct aka playfighting and groping eachother.

"What you getting baby?" Erik ask as the guy places our drinks on the table and he flips through his menu. We give the guy our orders thought its the same thing we always get and im pretty sure its already cooking.

"I love coming to shoneys" i squeal taking a sip of my drink and erik bites his bottom lip giving me a lust filled look.

"Theres no place id rather be right now then at my favorite place with my favorite girl" he winks and i roll my eyes at his cheesyness he was so full of it.

"We arent keeping that shower erik" i deadpan twirling the ice around in my drink and he groans throwing his head back.

"But babe who do you know has a voice automated shower? Nobody! Plus Kendall got an A+ on his project and a full ride scholarship to M.I.T for it and hes only in 6th grade." He tries again and i roll my eyes. This was the 3rd time we had this argument. Yup thats right after they decided to redo my toilet and sink they moved on to the shower as apart of kendalls science project.

"Im proud and all but i have many reasons why its a bad idea. Example one we have sex in the shower...alot what if i say harder or faster and the water comes out harder and faster then we drown and now we dead cause you dont listen" i tell him which he only laughs at as the waiter places our appetizer onto the table and i take a nacho dipping it into crab dip.

"That wouldnt happen because i hit it just right youll never have to tell me that" he scoffs before taking a spoonful of the dip into his mouth. I want to argue but he made a good point there and our waiter doesnt even flinch at our conversation, he's use to our vulgar chats by now.

"Ok but what if were having sex to music right, and you hit the spot—"

"The one that makes you scream?" He smirks cockily and i glare but nod.

"Yeah that one and the voice recognition changes it to michael jacksons thriller...straight mood killer" i tell him and he bust out laughing nearly chocking on his food. Yup not only was it voice activated but youtube was built in and strobe lights...im never leaving those two home alone again. What reason does a shower need strobe lights?!

Before he can argue back my phone rings and he sobers up quickly, we only had one rule on date night— no phones unless it was kendall calling. I ignore it and put it on vibrate but whoever it is keeps calling and the vibration is worse then the ringing. I quickly pick it up and see its the school calling and i show him before answering.