Chapter 24

§
Chapter 24
Jealousy
§

(Yall know on cardi song how she be like "this for all my nasty hoes?".... yeah thats this chapter currently running to hide as i post this)

Barging into the bathroom i frown at erik holding up the jar, he was brushing his teeth and im sure he just finished shaving cause the whole bathroom smelled liked his heavenly after shave.

"I cant get this open" i pout holding the jar up to him and he smirks rinsing out his mouth one last time and putting his tooth brush on the counter.

"I know"

"Did you close it this tight on purpouse?!" I ask even though i already know the answer of course he did. I tried everything to get this stupid jar open but the lid was screwed on so tight it turned my hand red. Smirking i wrap my hand around his muscle and give him my most seductive face.

"Erik i need your big...strong muscles...to open this jar" i say in my most seductive voice and he chuckles pulling the jar from my hands opening it with ease. I knew what i was doing, erik had still been horny from last night and i had no problem teasing him like i had been all morning. I even had a bunch of sex songs playing on the speakers.

"You aint slick at all, but since i like how this smells on you i guess" he chuckles giving it back  to me and walking out the bathroom. I follow him and sit on the couch begining to moisturize with his shae butter humming along to sex with me by rihanna. I feel his eyes on me but i dont say anything just close the jar and hand it to him when im done. We were meeting up with our friends in a hour and a half for our "lazy sunday" and i couldnt wait. Going to my room i pull of eriks shirt and slip on the baby pink mid thigh skirt and white off the shoulder skirt. i knew erik liked playing with my thighs and since i had a hour left i was going to tease the hell out of him.

"Erik!" I call out as i walk into the living room seeing him still in nothing but sweats as he sat on the couch playing call of duty. Plopping onto his lap he doesnt pay me any attention just shifts to the side to get a better view of the t.v.

"What do you want?" He ask slouching and though his eyes are focused on the game i can tell i have his full attention by how easily he gets killed in the game.

"Just wanted to know what you were doing, but apparently your loosing at a game" i tease adjusting myself in his lap he wraps an arm around my waist pulling me closer before pushing the controller in my hands.

"Alright smart ass lets see how well you do" he snaps pressing the button to restart the game while brushing my hair of my shoulder, but the tone in his voice suggest he's not talking about the game. The first two kills are easy since the guys i have to shoot are right infront of me...the game itself was easy. Until his lips brushed my neck and his hand began tracing the inside of my thighs.

"Youre doing so good" he mutters kissing from my exposed shoulder to my ear as his fingers brush inbetween my legs i let out a choked sound.

"W-what are you doing?" I stutter trying to keep my focus on the screen when his fingers apply pressure over my underwear.

And thats the moment i knew i fucked up.

"Nothing" he smirks against my shoulder pulling my underwear to the side and pushing his middle finger in making me gasp. The controller vibrates in my hand letting me know ive been shot at and my eyes flash back open. He chuckles as his fingers speeds up and i let out a moan when he sucks right over the pulse on my neck.