Hungry.

HAILEY ANDERSON.

After Hailey is done taking the pictures Barry tells her that they just wrapped up here and they should get back to the lab so they can analyze the blood sample.
They walk in the lab and Barry quickly starts analyzing the blood sample.

"So as soon as im done with this we are going to wrap up and call it a day, is that okay?." Barry says to Hailey and she nods, Hailey walks up to her small desk and starts writing a summary of what she saw on the crime scene and the evidence that was in it, which was practically nothing.

"Okay so i'm done!." Hailey says smiling and she feels Barry staring at her but as soon as she looks at him he stares to the other side, it makes her giggle. She grabs her stuff and is ready to leave until she feels someone grabbing her arm. She furrows her eyebrows to Barry.

"You need a ride?" Barry smiles nervously as he scratches the back of his neck.

"I could use a ride i guess." She smiles shyly, why would she lie? She doesn't have a car and she doesnt feel like going on a cab.

"Great! I'm just going to wrap up and we are ready to go." he smiles but he realizes something. "I'm going to ask something quick to Joe." He runs as fast as possibly and she stands there for a while until Barry comes with keys on his hands. "Okay we are good to go." they both walk quietly to the car.

"I'm going to assume this isn't your car" she smirks and Barry laughs.

"You caught me, this is Joe's car." they sit in the car.

"So tell me, earlier you said that Joe was your dad but um how?." She felt kind of rude by asking that, Barry just chuckled.

"Dont be shy to ask that, i know you are curious." his smile fades away. "My mother died when i was a kid and my father was blamed for it ,they put him in jail; nobody believed me when i said that it wasnt him. Anyway, Joe took care of me, he still does. He is my foster father."Hailey looks up to him apologetically and she puts her hand on his shoulder.

"I'm so sorry Barry" she says honestly, she knew the feeling. Barry looks up to her and then to her hand, there was something about her that was special, he knew it. They got to her apartment and Hailey looked at him strangely. "How did you know where i lived?." Barry looks at her shocked and he swallows nervously.

"What do you mean? You erm told me"

"Barry i'm pretty sure i didn't." She looks at him suspiciously.

"Okay you caught me i searched you on the CCPD data base and your address was on it so..." Barry says to her and even though it was a good save she was still suspicious but she nods.

"Okay i will act as if i believe you, pinocchio." they chuckle and walk to Hailey's apartment which was on the first floor. "Would you like to come in?" She smiles at him and he nods almost as happy as her.

"I would absolutely love to" he chuckles and they walk inside Hailey's apartment. As Barry walks inside his stomach growls and Hailey chuckles a little.

"Go ahead, i think there is pizza in the fridge" Barry nods and walks shyly towards the kitchen, Hailey sits on her couch and sighs, Barry comes up to her and sits next to her.

"I feel like i say this too much, but are you okay?" The green eyed boy asks again.

"Why do i trust you?" She asks immediately and Barry looks at her, his eyebrows go up and he swallows.

"I dont know? Maybe im just a comfortable person to be around"

"You definitely are" she mumbles and Barry smiles at the statement. "But this is different, i feel different when im a round you" Barry looks at her, and his glare feels soft for some reason, as if he is contemplating everything about her. "I feel safe" she looks up to Barry and he grabs her hand and kisses it.

"I feel comfortable around you too" he smiles and that tingling feeling comes back to him and looks at Hailey's hand, this time she wasnt as fast. Barry was definitely holding her hand but he couldn't see anything, it was almost as if he was holding something invisible.
Hailey squeals and takes her hand out of his. "Haile-"

"I think you should leave" she doesn't looks at him. "Dont tell anyone about this"

"Hailey i can help yo-"

"THATS A LIE NO ONE CAN HELP ME IM A FREAK" she yells pushing Barry away,his body hitting the wall, but she didnt touch him. It was as if there was an invisible force pushing him away. Barry looks up to her and he sees her scared, she was scared. He wanted to help her, hold her in his arms and tell her that everything will be fine, that she wasn't a freak, but he didn't know if she would 'invisibly" hit him again.

"Hailey you are not a freak." He says softly, she starts sobbing, falling onto the floor, she has powers, she is powerful but yet she has never felt more powerless. Barry walks towards her and hugs her, her tears all over his flannel shirt. "Everything will be okay, i can help you" he strokes her hair.

"How?" She says in between sobs.

"Do you trust me?" Barry looks at her in the eyes and she nods.

Barry was almost shocked this happened, this didn't happen in the past. Maybe coming back to the past and changing things, changed a lot of things. This is one of the consequences. One that he would regret later.