Snart Is Smart.

It was dark, and that could mean a lot of things. One is that muggers come out because it's the perfect time to rob and two all types of weird people come out at the dark. As Hailey thinks that she can't help but chuckle as she remembers Cisco telling her about this Batman dude, apparently Gotham City's vigilante. Dark Night.

After leaving CCPD she went full on beast mode at Big Belly Burger, and those were the type of moments were she wished to have the same fast metabolism as Barry. Unfortunately that wasn't on the list of things that her powers carried around.

Now she is walking through the parking lot, approaching to Karina's car, borrowed just for tonight. She shoves her hands on the pocket of her coat as she furrows her eyebrows, it was quite strange that no one was on sight. Even more strange since it was Big Belly Burger's parking lot. But then again she has seen stranger things happen in the city.

She takes out her keys as she is now in front of the car. Suddenly a wave of blue light came from her right behind, everything clicks for Hailey in a second, as she sees the windows of her car and the door all frozen. She is not scared, but she is there as Hailey Anderson and not as White Chameleon.

Hailey starts to slowly turn her back, once she sees the two man standing in front of her she gasps loudly, knowing she can't do anything or her powers would be exposed.

"Car troubles?" Snart says with a smirk as he lays the gun on his shoulder. Heat wave walks towards Hailey and she punches him on the face and does as any ordinary, powerless girl would do. She screams for help. But she keeps punching him and kicking him as hard as she can, Heat Wave grabs her arms tightly and covers her mouth with his hand, Hailey tries to scream because she knows she is more powerful than this. Hailey wraps her leg around Heat Wave's leg and pulls him in front of her, trick she got from Barry. He falls face down into the asphalt, but is quick to grab Hailey's leg and throw her aside, hitting her head with the window of the car. Blacking out quickly.

ϟ

Next Day;

"When the heat gun was fired, it increased the surrounding temperature of the air dramatically, sort of like an extreme heat wave." Cisco explains as he points a picture of the gun on the computer screen.

"I measured the temperature output of both the cold and heat guns, right? And while the cold gun achieves absolute zero, the heat gun successfully reaches absolute hot, or the hottest temperature an object can reach." Caitlin nods with a smile, Barry and Dr.Wells nodding as they hear every word.

"Planck temperature." Barry states, as he folds his arms over his chest.

"So potentially, these two guns could cancel each other." Dr.Wells say, gesturing both of the guns.

"Yeah, but to do that, you'd have to make them cross streams." Cisco clarifies.

"You mean like Ghostbusters?" Barry says as he smiles jokingly.

"That film is surprisingly scientifically accurate" Cisco nods.

"And really quite funny" Dr.Wells adds with a blank expression but nodding.

"Hmm something is missing here." Cisco says as he touches his chin with his index finger. Then he sniffs around him. "Where's is Hailey?"

"Was that really necessary?" Barry raises his eyebrows.

"Come on, Barry. Hailey smells amazingly good, if she walked through that door i would know. Her entire self smells like roses." Cisco states and Barry nods, his head tilting slightly as his lips move upwards.

"She does smell like roses." He says, smiling like an idiot. "I have been calling her, but she doesn't answer any of my calls." He says furrowing his eyebrows. Suddenly Barry's phone starts ringing, 'Joe' written on the screen as he presses a button. "Hey Joe, what's up?" He says and as he hears the words coming out of Joe's mouth his smiles starts to fade away as a concerned look takes over,a wave of fear travels down Barry's spine and he hangs up. And in a flash he is gone from the lab.