Not Fast Enough.

HAILEY ANDERSON.

It was Saturday and Hailey was walking inside S.T.A.R. Labs. Everything was still surreal for her but that surrealism was slowly fading away.

"Hailey, im glad that you decided to join us in this wonderful day" Dr.Wells says as he approaches her. Hailey met him yesterday, while he was sitting next to Cisco about the use of her powers; Hailey could say that Harrison Wells was a good person, so far he has been nothing but nice and welcoming to her.

"Dr.Wells its my pleasure" She nods smiling and sees Barry sitting on the desk, he quickly smiles at her and avoids her glare by playing with a pencil."So where's my favorite guy?" She says happily and Barry quickly looks up, she walks over to Cisco and they high five. "There it is" She pats him in the arm playfully and Barry looks at her with a confused glare.

"Haiz, okay i got a surprise for you" Cisco says excitedly walking; almost jumping, towards a glass case as tall as the wall and covered by a maroon sheet. He uncovers it and Hailey gasps, watching the most badass suit she has ever seen; it was everything white with some touches of grey, and it had a skirt it was white too, it looked like it was made of leather and besides the suit there is a white mask, apparently made of the same material.Barry joins the three of them on watching the suit.

"Wouldn't it be more comfortable if it was a pantsuit?" Barry says and Hailey agrees with him.

"Thats what i told him" Caitlin says almost as a singing.

"Okay would you guys stop criticizing my designs and let Hailey talk, after all its her suit"

"I love it Cisco, its amazing. I mean of course it would have been better if it was a pantsuit, because i could kick more asses but i like this. Thank you Cisco." She hugs him and Cisco smiles.

"Okay so it kind of looks like leather but i Cisco-ed it and now when you turn invisible the suit will turn invisible too!. It was difficult because i had to make sure that the suit became 'invisible' when you do, and I practically studied every single thing about Chameleons, you know? How the skin camouflages too? Well its kind of like that, you are like a chameleon now" Cisco says and Hailey is still shocked by the suit and everything Cisco did to make it.

"So does this means im a superhero now?" Hailey grins.

"Miss Anderson i'm afraid you need to learn how to control your powers and see what can you do with them" Dr.Wells insisted. "Why don't you get in that room?" He points at the room that had Barry's treadmill in it."We can start your training today" Hailey nods and walks into the room, Caitlin, Cisco,Barry and Dr.Wells following her but staying out in the booth.
Luckily Hailey had sports clothes on.

"Ok so what do i do?"

"What can you do?" Dr.Wells smiles and it makes Hailey shiver.
She closes her eyes and focuses on her powers; She hears Barry gasp and it makes her nervous, she opens her eyes and sees nothing but her clothes floating (lmfao). "Well Hailey that's a start,Barry get in" Barry seems confused but walks inside.

"This is so weird" Barry chuckles.

"Okay Barry try to hit her, Hailey avoid the punch"

"Wait what?!" Barry and Hailey protest.

"You want to be a superhero?, im sure that the bad guys will punch you"

"Do it Barry" She rolls her eyes but of course no one can see her expression, she sees Barry throw the punch and she quickly avoids it; she has good reflexes, Barry thinks.

"Make her mad Barry, lets see how her powers react when her emotions suddenly change."
Barry scoffs, he doesn't want to do it but Hailey knows it's necessary.