New Boy.

HAILEY ANDERSON.

"He acted like he knew me,like we'd done this before." Barry says with his gaze on Hailey, his voice louder than normal. his arms folded over his chest and his eyebrows furrowed. Barry went to S.T.A.R Labs and Hailey, Cisco, Caitlin, Dr.Wells and Joe were there, he told them about his encounter with the man, the man in the yellow suit, the man that has tormented Hailey's and Barry's thoughts. That man was responsible for Hailey's nightmares, he hunted her, he hunted Barry too. Hailey felt uneasy with that man being out there, running wild and free, she wanted him dead.

"He was antagonizing you, Bar" Joe clears with his gaze on Barry.

"God, so if he has the guts to show his face to you, why hasn't him show his face to me?" Hailey paces over the room, her converse lightly clicking against the floor.

"Maybe he doesn't know where to find you." Caitlin suggests but Hailey cocks her head.

"How could he find Barry but not find me? We go almost everywhere together, it doesn't make sense." Hailey looks at everyone but stops on Barry. "We have to lure him in and i will kick his ass." Barry looks up to her, his eyes have the expression of a lost puppy and he shooks his head slowly. "What does that mean?" She furrows her eyebrows and walks towards him with her arms folded over her chest.

"It means you are not going to kick his ass because first, im not going to let you and second, you are not going to be here." Barry snaps a little harsh and Hailey scoffs.

"What do you mean with 'you are not going to be here?' " she looks at Cisco and sees him sigh.

"The trap we are building, it uses some sort of energy that your powers poses if you are here when it's turned on your body will try to suck that energy and its too much energy for your body to take so you could go ka-boom." Cisco sighs but he has a small smile plastered on is face.

"When were you guys going to tell me that?" Hailey looks at Cisco and he chews on his inner cheek.

"Right now?" Cisco closes his eyes slowly and Hailey frowns.

"Well that's a bust, i really wanted to kick his ass." Hailey looks at the ground, she wanted to kill him, she has never felt this much hate for someone and he didn't deserve to live. At least not after what he did to her parents and Barry's mother. Barry walks over her and pecks her lips, everyone in the room is silent but a sudden squeal is heard and Hailey quickly searches for the sound; it was Cisco.

"I knew Bailey was real!" Cisco squeals while looking at Caitlin. "You owe me 20 bucks, little lady you should pay me." Cisco sings and Caitlin rolls her eyes taking 20 dollars out of the pocket of her jeans handing them to Cisco.

"Are they serious with that stuff?" Barry says playfully in Hailey's ear and she giggles; which was a weird sound for her to make but Barry always managed to make her do it.

"I think so" Hailey smiles and kisses his cheek. Barry smiles one last time before wrapping his arm around her waist and looking at everyone.

"Back to business, what are we going to do? How are we going to catch somebody that even I can't keep up with?" Barry says and Hailey playfully rolls her eyes.

"They are almost done with the trap, Barry. And I imagine once it's done then you will be all set to bring that sun of a bitch to justice." Hailey says, her eyes looking at nothingness and Barry circling his thumb on Hailey's waist.

"I will." Barry looks at her but she doesn't even mind to notice him, she is too busy imagining all of the ways that this could end. There's the good way; were they trap the bastard and Hailey takes her time to destroy him piece by piece just like he did to her. There's the bad way; were they don't trap the bastard and Hailey becomes quickly irritated to everyone which will not be good since once she is irritated no one can hear the end of it. And there's the really really bad way; were they trap the bastard but somehow he manages to get out and a lot of people end up hurt and Hailey and Barry blame theirselves for not being able to save them. None of them was good except for the good one, and even that one could be bad if we think about it.