Sweetheart.

HAILEY ANDERSON.

Hailey wasn't the type of girl to do dates, hell she didn't even remember when was the last time she went to a date. That's why she called Lauren, one of her best friends from college, after they graduated they stopped talking for awhile but Hailey decided that it should change since she didn't have a lot of friendships and Lauren was great as a company.

"I like the dress better" Lauren looked up and down at Hailey's outfit which consisted on a black skirt and a white crop top. "I feel like it suits you more."

"You are only saying that because the dress is shorter than this skirt." Hailey chuckles and looks at herself in the mirror sighing happily. "God is this even normal?" She asks with her eyebrows furrowed, this felt so normal yet so surreal.

"If by 'this' you mean having your friend over to help you decide what to wear on a date, then yes, that's what most normal best friends do." Lauren smirked and Hailey looked at her, smiling sheepishly. She had missed her.

"I have missed youuuu" Hailey sings and Lauren rolls her eyes jokingly. "Okay im going to wear the dress" Hailey smiles and Lauren claps her hands. Hailey got into the dress which was color black with white details on it, the back of the dress was almost nonexistent; it was comfortable and it looked casual.

"If this so called Barry doesn't drop his jaw, you will get out of that date immediately." Lauren smiles.

"Oh man but he has a pretty handsome jaw I don't want him to drop it." Hailey jokes and Lauren shakes her hand smiling.

"I have never seen you this happy" Lauren looks at Hailey in the eyes and she knows she means it. "Im glad" Hailey runs up to her and hugs her.

"Okay, makeup or no makeup?" Lauren claps excitedly and Hailey wrinkles her nose shaking her head. "Comeeee on! It's a date"

"A natural makeup" Hailey declares with a warning look and Lauren jumps a little.

"I promise" Lauren smiles and takes the makeup bag out of her maroon bag.

"How is that you fit a lot of things on that bag." Hailey says with a confused expression, when she was little her mom would have one bag and in that bag she had literally every single little thing she needed, Hailey always thought was a mystery how her mother would manage to fit all of it in one bag.

"I don't know, it will forever remain as a mystery." Lauren's mouth was a little open and her eyes were focused on Hailey's face, every time that Lauren was focused or concentrated in something she would always mumble a song. This time was not different. "Ok im done with the natural look, now let me have my fun and put you some red lipstick." Lauren begged and Hailey could never resist, as she nods slowly while chuckling Lauren puts the red lipstick slowly and leaving no stains were they weren't wanted.
Lauren took two steps back and she looked up and down at Hailey as she bit her lip nervously. "Real talk: you look stunning" Lauren smiles and grabs Hailey's hand, dragging her in front of the long mirror in Hailey's room.

Hailey smiles at herself, she has worn dressed before but this was different. The circumstances were different and she couldn't be happier.

"Woah, thank you Laur." Hailey looks at her and Lauren scoffs.

"You are stunning Hailey even when you aren't wearing a dress or makeup. All i did was pick a dress and heels. Oh and some makeup but most of the part is your natural beauty." Lauren smiles and Hailey can't help a smile plastering on her face.

"Love you" Hailey laughs and Lauren hugs her.

"Love you too"

ϟ