Fights.

HAILEY ANDERSON.

Even though Hailey was really stressed out about everything she still has to get up in the mornings to go work, a couple of unholy words and groans come out of her mouth before she leaves her apartment, taking a cab to CCPD. Barry's words kept repeating in her mind and she chuckles; they didn't even started dating and they are already over.

"Good morning Hailey, Can i have a word with you for a couple of minutes?" Joe says politely and she swallows nervously at the thought of something happening to Barry.

"Yeah sure Joe" She says keeping it cool as they walk to somewhere more private than the entrance of CCPD.

"it's about Barry" Joe scratches the back of his head, like father like son much?. "He has been dodging my calls and avoiding my daughter too, I'm just worried about him you know? I know he listens to you so if you could please talk to him and figure out whats wrong
with him?"

Oh Joe if you only knew, Hailey thinks.

"Sure Joe, i will talk to him." She smiles reassuringly and Joe's expression change into a more calmed one.

"Thank you Hailey." And with that Joe walks away leaving Hailey with her thoughts.

"Hey Hailey! What a wonderful morning don't you think?" Eddie Thawne says to her with a huge grin on his face.

"Yeah it's beautiful " She walks up to the lab and when she sees no one in it she sighs. "I should've guessed it"
She walks towards Barry's desk and sees a sticky note on it.

"I called in sick, don't try to reach me because I'm most likely not answering, by the way if you could tell Joe to bring some homemade chicken soup into my apartment it would be amazing (:, Barry "

She chuckles at the note and goes downstairs to pass the note to Joe, he smiles widely. God she wishes she had a father that cared about her like Joe cares about Barry; sure she has Karina but it's not the same.
There wasn't much to at the lab so she quickly wrapped up and went to S.T.A.R Labs.

"Haiz is hereeeee" she sings and everyone looks at her, including some familiar blonde. "Felicity?" She furrows her eyebrows and Felicity makes an 'O' with her mouth.

"Hi Hailey" She says as confused as Hailey, "what are you doing here?"

"i came to um-"

"She came to help me with some blood samples from Metahumans " Caitlin interrupted and Hailey thanked her so much for that save, Felicity doesn't seems convinced but she shrugs it off.

"Well what are you doing here?" Hailey walks up to her, her eyebrows rose.

"I um helping Barry with some girl problems?" Felicity looks at Barry, and Hailey is surprised to find out that he
Is here, she didn't noticed.

"Felicity, she knows I'm The Flash" Barry says sternly and with zero expression in his face, Felicity exhales and laughs.

"Oh god im so glad, you know how hard it is to keep secrets, and then making up excuses and blah blah" She
makes hand gestures and looks at Hailey.

"Hailey i got a badass name for you!" Cisco almost yells.

"Hit me with your best shot" She smirks.