Revenge Of The Rogues I

Thanks to desolatedarling for the GIF i absolutely adore it!!❤️ everyone should go follow her and read her stories because they are amazing.

ϟ

"Karina!" Hailey says with a big smile on her face as she walks into her aunt's house.

"Hey! How's my favorite niece? Karina smiles as she sees Hailey approach to her.

"You mean your only niece." Hailey gives her a look and kisses her cheek. "So what's this?" Hailey says as she sees the kitchen with flour everywhere.

"I'm making a cake." Karina smiles a little bigger.

"Yeah well from you and my mom, she definitely got the cook genes." Hailey raises her eyebrows and Karina playfully hits her arm.

"Let's see if you got the cook genes." Karina says as she takes out the burnt cake from the oven. "Oh." She gasps and Hailey tries not to laugh. "Come on, say it now."

"I told you so." Hailey laughs and Karina lays the cake on top of the counter and takes off the gloves.

"Whatever, where are we going to eat?"

"Uh i was thinking Big Belly Burger."

"It gives me a Big Belly." Karina groans earning a playful look from Hailey.

"That's the whole point." She jokes as Karina takes the keys of her car and they walk out the door.

ϟ

"You should put yourself out there, you know meet a guy." Hailey suggest as she takes another bite of her burger.

"Nah, I don't need a man." Karina shakes her head and Hailey wipes her mouth with a napkin.

"You do." Hailey says and Karina sticks her tongue out at her.

"Just because you have a boyfriend doesn't mean i have to get one." Karina smirks and Hailey rolls her eyes.

"Don't try to change the subject. You have been there for me all my life, taking care of me; that you lost yourself, you worry too much about me." Hailey takes Karina's hand. "I'm serious, Aunt Karina, you are not getting any younger. And i want you to live your life at the fullest." Karina smiles lightly.

"You are right." Karina agrees and Hailey's eyes widen with excitement. "But having a boyfriend isn't on top of my priorities." Karina looks at her burger as she feels Hailey roll her eyes.

"We should get you on Tinder and-"

Hailey is cut off by the ringing of her phone.

"I have to take this." Hailey gives Karina an apologetical look and walks away.

"How fast can you get here?" She hears Joe's voice.

"Where are you?" Hailey asks with concern on her voice.

"At one of the private jet's landing places. It's close to-"

"Big Belly Burger." Hailey says. "I will be there." She hangs up and approaches to Karina immediately. "I'm sorry, Kari. Something came up. I will talk to you later." Hailey says rushed and kisses Karina's cheek as she leaves a 20 dollar bill on the table and walks out the door.

She dials a number quickly.

"Cisco i need you to bring my suit."

ϟ

Hailey runs through the landing place, CCPD parked their cars immediately as they get out the car.
Hailey activates the changing voice device that was integrated to her suit.