Figure It Out.

HAILEY ANDERSON.

The streets are pitch black, causing many car accidents, Hailey wishes she could do something but she knows that without her alter ego's suit, she is powerless. She hears screams and she walks faster and notices that there is people gathered around a television store, the only light coming out of it.

Hailey quickly unites them as she sees a red image and hears a sound that sends shivers down her spine.

"We are brother eye.Judgment has been rendered.Its sentence carried out. An earthquake. A siege. This is what comes next-- A new life you will live on your knees, And it will take nothing more than a push of a button.We are in control now. And this is just the beginning.                                                     Let there be light."

The voice and the image fade away, the electricity soon comes back. Hailey looks confused at the television, she thought that she came to Star City to relax.

Looks like that's not happening.

ϟ

Hailey soon arrives to Verdant, she sees Oliver and Diggle greeting Mrs.Smoak, a smile grows on Hailey's face as she sees Oliver.

"Ollie!." She says with excitment in her voice and Oliver turns around.

"Haiz!." He says with a soft voice and Hailey approaches to him, quickly wrapping her arms around his neck and Oliver wraps them around her small waist. The warm embrace lasts as long as possible and they pull away.

"I have missed you so much." Hailey says honestly with a soft smile.

Oliver chuckles and kisses her forehead.

"Me too, Hailey."

Hailey looks at Diggle with little Sara in his arms.

"Diggle!." Hailey says like a little kid and then looks at Sara once again.

"Hailey." He says with a geniune smile.

"Sara.." Hailey mutters as she looks tenderly at Sara. Being reminded of her.

Hailey knew Sara and Laurel from a while ago. She talked to Sara the most, for the brief time she stayed here.

"She is beautiful, Dig." Hailey says softly.

"Just like her mother." Diggle replies with a chuckle.

"You are not bad yourself, don't let her get all the credit." Hailey says playfully making Diggle laugh.

Hailey looks at Donna with a smile.

"Well, long time no see." Hailey says sarcastically and Felicity rolls her eyes playfully.

"Oh darling! You left early, are you okay? i mean, Felicity told me that you went out and after the electricity went out and all hell break lose." Donna says with a smile.

"Yes, Donna. I'm okay, thank you for asking." Hailey replies kindly.

"Hm Hailey, Felicity we might need some help turning the electricity back on." Oliver says pointing downstairs and Hailey nods.

"Oh yeah, sure." Hailey says and Diggle,Oliver and Hailey walk a litte further.

"Why is sara here?." Oliver asks as he looks at the baby.

"Lyla's on on assignment in santa prisca And the nanny called in sick." Diggle responds with a hint of annoyance.

"Oh that's too bad, i really wanted to see Lyla." Hailey pouts and Diggle smiles at her.