Forgivness.

HAILEY ANDERSON.

"You think that Hailey forgave him?"

"I don't know and i don't really care, they just look so damn cute. I ship it"

"God Cisco"

"What? Are you going to tell me you don't ship them?"

"..."

"That's what I thought"

ϟ

Hailey wakes up, groaning and feeling her eyes puffy.

"Well if it isn't Mrs.Allen" Cisco smirk and Hailey opens one eye and shakes her head as she yawns.

"For god's sakes my head is pounding" She tries to move but Barry's arms are around her waist and her legs are tangled around Barry's. She smiles softly and her hands go trough his hair, pushing it back and just messing it up a little bit more.
She looks up and sees Caitlin and Cisco with their eyebrows furrowed, Cisco looked at them as if they were puppies which made Hailey feel even more uncomfortable. Caitlin's arms were crossed over her chest and with a disapproving look on her face.

"What now?" Hailey harshly snapped while looking at Cailtin.

"After everything he said and did"
Caitlin shakes her head.

"Well yesterday you were prepared to excuse his behavior and now you are doing the contrary?" Hailey tries to sit but fails as Barry tightens his grip around her waist.

"I just don't get it, i know he likes you like a lot but do you seriously think this is going to work between you two?" Cisco gasps as he hears Caitlin saying that. "Whatever, not my business right?" She walks towards the other room and Hailey sighs loudly. Barry starts waking up, she feels his hands moving around her waist. Barry looks at her, his hand finds it way to her cheek and with his thumb he caresses Hailey's cheek, making her eyes close in satisfaction.

"Good morning" he whispers. His voice is groggy, and deep. It makes Hailey shiver.

"Good morning" She whispers smiling, making Barry smile even more.

"And you still question me about shipping Bailey?" Cisco says to Caitlin and she ignores him. Barry looks at Cisco surprised.

"Oh hey guys" his eyes are now fully open and his legs aren't tangled with Hailey's anymore, he gets up leaving and empty space on the really small bed.
Hailey tries moving her broken arm and Caitlin runs up to her.

"Don't move it !" Caitlin almost yells and takes Hailey's arms, checking it. "It looks like its fully healed"

"Wait, so she heals fast too?" Barry asks as he tries to adjust his hair.

"Apparently" Caitlin checks her face, bruises and scar almost unnoticeable. "It's difficult being a doctor when you guys heal super fast" Caitlin chuckles and Hailey gets up.

"God i feel dirty" Hailey says and watches Barry as he raises his eyebrow. Cisco smirks and playfully pushes Barry. "You guys are disgusting" Hailey responded as Barry and Cisco chuckled. "Im going to my apartment" she starts checking every single pocket of  her pants. "Where's my phone?, holy shit if i lost it, i swear I'm going to die" Hailey starts looking everywhere.

"Yesterday you were beat up by the fastest man alive and the day before that you fought with Captain Cold and Heatwave, leaving you with 2nd degree burns on your back. I highly doubt you would die because you lost your phone." Caitlin says almost immediately. "But here it is, i took it from your coat when you were on a full sleeping beauty mode." Caitlin chuckles and Hailey takes it softly as she puts the device on her chest and sighs in relief.