First World Problems.

HAILEY ANDERSON

Hailey walks inside the police department lab. Aching to see Barry, walking around the room with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Hello handsome." Hailey says with a smirk plastered on her face, she expects to see a smiley Barry but then she sees his face. "What's wrong?" She asks softly and he just sighs.

"Nothing it's just that with the whole 'reverse flash' thing i kind of forgot to analyze some blood samples." He says running around and Hailey raises an eyebrow.

"Are we seriously calling him that?" She says remembering Cisco saying that. "Anyway i did it." Barry stops dead on his tracks and looks at Hailey.
"I analyzed the blood samples, i already gave the files to Joe." Hailey chuckles and Barry runs up to her and hugs her.

"I love you, i love you, i love you." He repeats over and over as he squeezes her into his arms.

"Seriously it's nothing, Barry. It's my job." Hailey says strangely and Barry let's go.

"Oh right." He says laughing lightly and Hailey shakes her head jokingly.

"Are there any new cases?" Joe says as he walks into the room, smiling to both of them.

"Uh not really, The Flash has been taking care of the muggers. At least that's what it seems." Hailey says shooting a glare to Barry while he shrugs smiling.

"Seriously you gotta stop, you are going to leave us jobless." Joe says playfully and Hailey chuckles.

"It's my job to protect the city, Joe." Barry says serious and Hailey raises her eyebrow.

"You mean our job." Hailey states and Barry nods.

"Yeah that's what i meant." He laughs and Hailey sticks her tongue out at him.

"Anyway seems like you will be having a free day." Joe laughs and Hailey claps excitedly. Joe shots her a look and Hailey makes a pouty face.

"I mean that's awful, i really wanted to work." Hailey fakes a cry making the two man chuckle. "Okay I'm going to Jitters, see ya'" Hailey says happily and pecks Barry's lips.

"You want me to go with you?" Barry asks while he scratches the back of his neck. Ever since he read that text, he has been feeling weird out about Hailey going places alone.

"um not really but if you want." Hailey smiles and Barry sighs, he knows he shouldn't be this jealous.

"It's fine, i will call you later." He says one last time and Hailey nods.

"Later, Joe." Hailey says and fist bumps Joe. Hailey was getting more confident among Joe.
Joe looks back at him to see if Hailey was gone, once she is out the building he approaches Barry.

"Okay what's wrong?" Joe says raising an eyebrow; habit he has been doing a lot ever since he saw Barry constantly doing it.

"What do you mean?" Barry says chuckling lightly and Barry feels Joe's look. He knows, he feels it on his bone; that's Joe for you, always having a huntch and most of the time (if not always) being right. "Okay." Barry sighs in defeat and sits on his desk. "Yesterday when i was at Hailey's apartment, she left to the kitchen and her phone rang." Joe sighs already knowing what was that about. "I looked it and i saw a text from nick parish,saying how excited he was to see her." Barry ruffles his hair, thing Joe knew that Barry only did when he was nervous or unsure about something. "And I don't know it makes me feel weird out."