Future People.

This is probably the only chapter were Hailey is going to narrate so enjoy!

HAILEY ANDERSON.

What to do when your boyfriend is out there fighting crime? Nothing. At least that's what he expects me to do.

"Guide me?" I ask Cisco with a devilish smile as i point my earpiece, already suit up.

"Oh Barry is not gonna like this." He shakes his head and then looks at me. "Let's do it!" He says excitedly, and i walk outside towards my motorcycle, Ducati Monster Diesel, courtesy of my good friend Oliver.

"Ready?" I say and i hear Cisco gasp in my earpiece.

"Ready." He states and i can feel him smile. "This is the coolest thing ever i mean-" He trails off as i drive as fast as i can.

"Cisco i would love to chit chat with you but i need you to guide me."

"Ouh Caitlin is here."

"What do you think you are doing!" I hear Cait's voice claim and i widen my eyes, her voice was too damn loud.

"Shoot there is an intersection coming up."

I hear Caitlin's voice directing Barry but not me.

"Cisco!" I say while gritting my teeth.

"Huh?"

"Which way?"

"You are close to Barry."

"That's not what i asked." I roll my eyes as my grip gets tighter onto the wheel.

"Take left-"

"Right."

I frown as i hear Cisco's and Caitlin's voice.

"Right."

"Left."

"Seriously?" I say and i stop in the middle of the street and a bunch of cars start honking. I look at the person in the car behind me and i see him gasp.
"Great." I say sarcastically.

"Barry, Hailey listen up. Listen carefully."

Dr.Wells voice fills my ears and suddenly i see Barry standing next to me.

"You never listen, don't you?" He asks as he shakes his head and i shush him.

"Here is what you're going to do. Now the Queen is trying to make it to the bridge, but i have a shortcut. That's what you are going to do, Barry."

Barry runs and i start driving.

I hear Dr.Wells's voice directing Barry.

"Now, Hailey. The King is headed for the interstate."

"Got him." I smile as i see him, i drive faster and i outrun him and stop in front of him. Making him stop very forcefully. As soon as he sees me he drives the other way.

I drive behind me and i see the other two motorcyclists driving right onto our trap. Barry takes the keys of the three of them and runs up to me.

"That motorcycle is too slow." He points out and i hit him playfully. "Wanna race?" He smirks and i shake my head.

"Gonna pass."