Late For Work.

HAILEY ANDERSON.

Hailey was finally handling her powers, she now goes to S.T.A.R Labs everyday; and Cisco was more than happy to help. Caitlin too but she had a feeling that this wasn't going to take the turn everyone expected.

Hailey walks into the enormous building that is the CCPD and rushes to the lab expecting to see a Barry Allen sitting on his desk, but he isn't there.
Meanwhile Barry Allen wakes up 15 minutes after his alarm sounds and even though he is fast he cannot believe that he is late for work, again.
He doesn't miss being a normal person that's late almost every day, he uses his power for his normal life too, and in flash he is at the CCPD with two coffees in hand.

"Hey there Haiz, want some coffee?" Barry smiles widely as he sees Hailey walking up to him.

"How is it that you have super powers and you are still late?" She chuckles and grabs one of the cup of coffee.

"A habit is tough to break" He shrugs.

"Yeah well get your fast little ass over here, we got something from the blood sample"

"What is it?" He furrows his eyebrows.

"Well she was on drugs, which would explain why she jumped off a bridge?" Hailey says strangely.

"No this is something else, another type of drug." Barry says and snaps his fingers. "Vertigo!" He rushes to his desk, grabs his phone and calls someone. "Felicity, yeah its me Barry. I think we could use some help with a case here in Central City" Hailey looks at him and he winks at her, making her blush. "Okay, can you send me the info?", followed by a bunch of um's and ok's. He finally hungs up. "We got it covered."

"Who was that?" Hailey asks curiously.

"oh a friend in Starling City, they have a bunch of cases there involving Vertigo and I thought they could help"

"Great! I lived in Starling City for awhile, with my aunt and i moved here a year ago, it was tough with my studies but i managed to work it out" she grins and Barry nods, expecting her to say more about her. "Well we should get working"

And they did, Hailey and Barry were most of the morning and afternoon on the lab, trying to get most of the work done.

"Ugh im starving" Hailey scoffs.

"We deserve a break, come on" Barry smiles and both of them grab their coats and walk side by side to Big Belly Burger. "So why did you became a Forensic Scientist?"

"Uh my parents died when i was 10, their case was inconclusive, and i want to find out what happened so i became a Forensic Scientist. I really like being one, right now it feels like its the only thing i know how to do right" she shrugs and Barry looks at her and holds her hand.

"Im sorry for your loss"

"Thank you." Hailey looks at him and Barry hugs her.

"I meant what i said yesterday, i will always take care of you and i will help you on finding out what happened with your parents." Barry mutters against her ear and she puts her tiny hands on his waist, holding him tighter.

"Let's get some fooood" she squeals and Barry chuckles, they both walk inside Big Belly Burger, hand in hand.
Someone was watching them, He wanted to rip his world apart, destroying every single little thing of his. Everything that made him happy will be gone. And it will come sooner than you think Barry Allen.

You want to know what happened to your  friend's parents? You will have to come and get me.
ϟ

"I honestly love Big Belly Burger, I remember always eating them when i was a kid" Hailey laughs and Barry walks her to her apartment. "You want to come in?"

"I would love to but its kind of late and i will hate myself if im the reason why you sleep late" Barry grins.

"Well then that would be the best reason why i would sleep late" Hailey smiles and she doesn't know where this sudden confidence has come from, she feels different.

"Are you flirting with me Mrs.Anderson?" Barry smirks and gets closer to her, how does he managed to be so hot and cute at the same time?.

"I don't know, am i?" Hailey licks her lips and Barry looks at her lips. He gets closer and their breaths combine, she feels his hand wrapping around her waist pulling her closer; she has never felt this good. Their faces are only inches apart.

"Hai-" Someone opens the door behind them and both of them jump apart from each other. Karina smiles. "im sorry"

Barry laughs nervously and scratches his neck. Hailey looks at her aunt, her cheeks starting to turn red.

"I was just leaving" Barry says smiling and kisses Hailey's forehead. "I will see you tomorrow, Okay?" She squeezes his hand and nods. He walks away with his hands on his pockets, every now and then turning back to see Hailey. She walks inside and sees her aunt smiling at her.

"So who was that?"

"A boy"

"Yeah i figured that out" Karina rolls her eyes jokingly, even though Karina was her aunt, she wasn't old and she wasn't boring. She was almost like her best friend and she was fun to be around. "He is cute"

"Yeah he is" Hailey was still thinking about how close his lips were to his. "Anyway, what are you doing here?, I thought that you were busy with all the work at the hospital"

"Yeah i was, but I thought 'why not visit my favorite niece" so i came over and used the key you gave me" She says her eyes glued to the tv.

"Im you only niece" Hailey states sitting next to her aunt.

"One of the many reasons why i love you more" Karina laughs and hugs her niece, they were really close. "You have to tell me all about that boy, he sure is attractive " she smirks and Hailey rolls her eyes.

"Goodnight Aunt Karina" Hailey walks up to her room. Karina runs over her.

"Come on its only six pm!" She laughs and the sit on her bedroom, talking about everything they have missed from each other lives. Hailey couldn't believe how amazing this day was.

But that was gonna change, she is running out of time.