Merry Little Christmas.

HAILEY ANDERSON.

After the crazy day they had, Hailey wasn't feeling too much the Christmas vibe but Barry had said that he would come to her apartment for the dinner her and Karina do every year.

"You are ready?" She hears Karina mumble as she sees herself in the mirror, she sighs and Karina smiles widely. "You look gorgeous." Karina says as she approaches Hailey.

"Thank you." Hailey says softly, her gaze follows every part of the small room until it stops at a family picture taken months before the murder of her parents. The background was at a beach, Hailey was 10, her pink cheeks almost being the center of attention. She looked happy, her whole family did. They looked genuinely happy. Her dad was holding one of her hands and her mom was holding the other one, swinging it softly.
If only she could go back in time to relieve that moment, she would.

"It's okay." Karina says as she follows Hailey's gaze and notices what she is looking at. "You know, your parents would be really proud of you. I mean that." Karina states looking reassuringly at Hailey, making her smile.

"Thank you, it's just i-" Hailey sighs loudly. "I miss them, and the holidays they make me miss me even more. This used to be one of my favorite holidays." Hailey says turning her back at Karina, she holds her hand, giving it a little squeeze.

"I bet that Barry guy can make Christmas one of your favorite holidays once again." Karina wiggles her eyebrows making Hailey chuckle lightly. "Well I'm going to make the table." Karina gives her hand another squeeze and walks out of Hailey's room.

Hailey walks towards the picture frame and her finger travels up and down the picture, tracing her mother's figure. The woman that loved her, the woman that made her who she is. And her father's figure. The man that raised her to be strong. The man who did everything in his power to protect her.
All of that gone, by him, by that man that took their lives.
Hailey would give everything to talk to them again, even for one second. Just see them.

Hailey fixes her dress and walks towards the living room setting some things up, a sudden knock on the door makes her shiver and opens the door. She sees him before he notices the door is open. He is wearing a brown coat with a maroon sweater underneath, black pants with black shoes. That's Barry Allen's style for you.

"Well aren't you a hottie." Hailey says smirking, he chuckles. "Come on in." She says as he walks inside the apartment.

"You look absolutely stunning." He says getting closer to her, pecking her lips for what it seemed a lifetime, soft and sweet; the definition of Barry's lips.

"Thank you, I'm lucky to have an amazing god looking boyfriend." Hailey says smirking and Barry raises an eyebrow.

"God looking?" He asks while chuckling lightly. Hailey nods slowly with her eyes closed.

"You are god looking." She states and Barry pecks her lips once again. Until they hear someone clearing their throat obnoxiously. Karina.

Barry turns his back immediately and his cheeks turn bright pink.

"Oh um it's really nice seeing you Karina." He says shaking hands with Karina. Hailey giving him a weird look.

"Do you guys know each other?" Hailey furrows her eyebrows and Karina nods slowly.

"I saw him at Jitters yesterday and i went up to talk to him." Karina smiles kindly. "Anyway it's good to see you again Barry, dinner is served but you can stay here and get cozy if you want." Karina winks at Hailey, making her roll her eyes playfully and Barry's eyes go wide. "I will be at the kitchen." Karina leaves the room.