I Got My Girl Back.

Hailey struggles once again as she groans in sign of frustration as she attempts to break the ropes but fails miserably. She closes her eyes briefly and sighs, she tries to concentrate on her powers and hopefully her powers will throw the ropes out or something.

Failing miserably is the key word.

ϟ

The police officers made a great job evicting the people out of the main street, but will they make a great job keeping everyone safe? The answer is no and Barry knew that.

As he runs through the streets of Central City his mind keeps holding onto Hailey's face on that screen. No fear on her face, at least not for her. Fear for the others, fear for him.

He gets to the main street which is surrounded by a yellow tape and various Central City Police turrets. He runs past the yellow tape and the police officers and they look back amused.

"Did you see that? That was him." One of the police officers claims as his eyes light up. "That was The Flash."

"I don't believe it." Captain Singh says as his mouth slightly opens and his eyes look amused to were The Flash is now standing. Barry looks at him with a stern face as the two pyro pals walk towards him.

"Believe it." Eddie says while he keeps a straight face.

"The Scarlet Speedster." Snart yells from behind Barry's back. "Any preference on how you'd like to die? The flame or the frost?." Snart says as they walk towards Barry with clear sarcasm filling his voice, Barry walks towards him with a stern face and doesn't answer to Snart's attempt to make him talk. "Not in the mood for chitchat. Gotcha." Snart says with a built anger filling his voice. "Ready when you are." He says and him and Heat Wave prepare their guns.

Barry runs past them, he circles a police car that was in the middle of the street and then run back to them, pushing them aside. They fire their guns again in a failed attempt to hit him this time as Barry tries to make their guns cross their beams, that way canceling their guns for good.

Suddenly Snart's gun hits one of the hydrants, breaking it and that way freezing the water that got out. Making a wall of ice. Barry screams as he hits the wall of ice, falling over and rolling in the ground. A smirk on Snart's face starts growing as he sees The Scarlet Speedster in the ground.

Barry takes cover against a car and whines in pain.

"Barry, Barry are you okay?" He hears Dr.Wells worried voice on his ear, but he is still crying in pain. "You know what you have to do."

"Yeah, get them cross their beams and cancel their guns out." Barry yells over the loud noise of the helicopter that was flying over him.

"Otherwise-"

"Otherwise I won't get Hailey back and this psychopaths get to live their lives as petty thief's." Barry says in a stern voice.

"Mick!" Snart says gesturing with his head the car that Barry was hiding behind. Mick gets the hint and fires his gun to the crimson car.

"Ah! Gotcha!" Mick says with a grin on his face, thinking he finished The Flash.
Barry runs out of his hiding place and goes to the other side of the street, past Heat Wave.

"Yeah! Not as easy as it sounds." Barry says breathing heavily before running towards modern Bonnie and Clyde. He runs over them, past them, etc. He ran everywhere trying to make the beam of their guns cross, frustration comes over him as he fails over and over.