Cannot Outrun.

HAILEY ANDERSON.

it wasn't hard for Hailey to remember a  time where she was this connected to Oliver, for some reason after finding out that Oliver was the Arrow she wasn't as surprised as expected. It wasn't hard for her to think that Oliver will carry that type of burden.

And now she was getting the whole experience of teaming up with the arrow, suck it Barry, she thinks as she feels the air blowing on her hair, driving the same motorcycle that Oliver gave her. The only difference is that she wasn't alone, Oliver and her new friend -or what she hoped was her friend- Roy were driving beside her.

"Oliver, the riot is getting out of control. You need to hurry up."

She hears Felicity's voice in her earpiece, although it seemed as if she was only talking to Oliver.

"Catch up." Oliver says as he starts to accelerate and Roy follows quickly, Hailey smirks as she does as said.

Being in the Arrow's team was so different that being in The Flash's team. Needless to say it was much more serious.

They soon get to Starling City National Bank, Oliver manages to get on the top of a small building right besides the bank. Meaning Hailey struggled a little. That's why i needed the training.

Oliver shoots an arrow to a guy that was getting dangerously close to the bank doors and with a furious look on his face, Hailey almost gasped, but that's when she noticed that the arrow only pulled him back away from the doors.

"Get away from the bank!." Oliver yells sternly and everyone ignored him, Hailey tries to stiffle a chuckle, and she learns that it's almost impossible.

"First time you get ignored?." Hailey asks as she raise an eyebrow and Oliver shakes his head.

Roy and Oliver shoot two arrows into the crowd, gas starts to come out of the arrows.

Hailey's lip goes upwards and claps slowly.

"Not bad, Robin Hood." Hailey mocks and Oliver looks at her sternly.

"It's not all fun and games." He states. "You either take this serious or go." He says and looks at the crowd quickly dispersing. Roy lays a hand on Hailey's shoulder giving her a soft smile, poor Roy he has to deal with that bad temper.

"The teargas is dispersing them, but we can't calm the entire city, Felicity." Oliver says as he scans the bank from outside.

"The trace led me to the virus they're using. It's a mile past complex, i'm combing through now." 

The three of them wait as they heard the constant clicking keyboard.

"Haile-"

Oliver is cut off by Felicity.

"No, no, no."

"What's wrong?." He asks as he clicks his earpiece device with an obvious worried look.

"The virus, i can't stop it!."

Hailey looks at Oliver confused, wasn't Felicity the best hacker?.

"How do you know?." Oliver asks and Hailey raises her eyebrows, so it's always like this? He get's to ask the questions? Now she is starting to see the downside of superheroe team ups.

"Because it's mine. I wrote it five years ago."  Felicity sounds as atonished as the three of them.

"So what we are heading back now?." Hailey asks in disbelief and Oliver shrugs.

"Got any other ideas?." He says sarcastically.

"Any idea would be better than this. If Barry w-"