PROLOGUE.

"You tried bringing her
back to life, how did that go?."

ϟ

Life isn't fair, that's what Barry learned a couple of years ago. An experience so terrible that a boy should never go through, but he did. He went through the murder of her mother, and now this.

For a second he thought that life would be a little fair, that he will get to live his happily ever after. Despite Hailey wanting time on their relationship Barry knew for sure that he was in love with her.

And now all of that is gone. Hailey is gone.

He wanted to go back and change all of this, but he wouldn't risk everyone's life by doing so. Mostly because Hailey would tell him not to.

He never got to say goodbye. No one got a chance to say goodbye.

For Karina, Hailey was all she had.
For Barry, Hailey was all he wanted.
She was a lot of things to a lot of people.

Barry cried for days, he was miserable. He dreamed about Hailey being alive. Constantly.

Barry walks through CCPD, and when he gets to the main officce he sees Hailey's portrait on the wall, a long with Eddie's. Almost a year has gone by.

Eddie's portrait is practically new in that wall. And Barry wished it wasn't that way. Hailey is smiling in that photo, and Barry admires that photo; everything about it was perfect. Her rosy cheeks, her perfect smile and that slightly raised eyebrow.

He feels a light tap on the shoulder, and Joe was standing there.

"Barry, you should get to work." He says softly, knowing what Barry was doing. Barry nods slowly trying to smile, but that doesn't happen.

Barry goes upstairs and watches once again that empty desk. Everything about this place reminds him of her; what's worse is that he wished he had gone to more dates with Hailey, more nights with Hailey, more kisses with Hailey, more of Hailey.

ϟ

There were many times were Hailey hoped that she could see her father and mother again. And all of that was gone, she was trapped in that memory, playing like a broken record.

She knew she was dead, well at least her body was buried deep into the ground. She wishes that her soul was.

Would they even know how to save me?

That question is wrapped around Hailey's head. God, she only wishes she could see Barry one last time and tell him that she was wrong. That all she wanted was him.

She also missed her superpowers, and her friends. She missed Karina.

She couldn't imagine what was going on in Karina's mind. They only had each other, and now Karina was all alone.

If she could only find a way to come back.

No matter what it takes

ϟ

Ok so it's done? what the fux
i'm not sure if i will delete this because it sucks!!