Morning Love.

HAILEY ANDERSON.

Hailey rushes through the unknown street. She was informed 30 minutes ago about a break in that apparently took place on Dr.Wells's house.

"Coming through." She says as she brushes past a lot of shoulders, she notices a brown and tall haired boy standing in front of the mahogany doors of the enormous house. "Hey." She mutters as she touches Barry's shoulder, he turns his back and a smile plasters in his face.

"Good morning, love." He says as he pecks Hailey's lips making her eyes widen, that was not expected.

"Good morning Joe." She smiles at Joe and he smiles back.

"Morning, Hailey." He replies and a sudden noise comes out of the doors as they open, a stern Harrison Wells in front of them.

"Come in." He orders with a warm and forced smile.

The three of them walk slowly and Hailey raises her eyebrows as she notices the art on the walls and the very elegant home of Dr.Wells, he sure doesn't live like an unemployed scientist.

"Look Joe, I apologize for all of this.
t just it really feels like a case of so much for so little, the police should not have been called." He says with an annoyed look as he rides through the place. "I got a prank call before all this happened."

"This feels more than just a prank, Doctor." Joe says as he scans the whole room. Barry and Hailey look at each other with an skeptical look.

"Well, there are those who feel I did not suffer enough for the particle accelerator explosion of last year, and some of them act on it." Dr.Wells states.

Barry,Joe and Hailey look at the ceiling were there should of been windows but instead there were broken glasses on the floor.

"Who would do this?." Hailey kneels downs to the floor at scans the broken glasses, this sure wasn't an act from any metahuman they have faced before.

"Dr.Wells?" A familiar voice sounds. "Dr.Wells are you okay?." Caitlin asks as soon as she sees Dr.Wells.

"Dr.Snow, i'm fine." He says with a reassuring voice. "A little chilly, otherwise i'm fine." He says with a little humor on his voice.

"Heyo Cisco." Hailey says as they fist bump.

Joe looks at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Sorry, all professional here." She smiles at Joe.

"Make yourselves at home as best as you can." Dr.Wells responds. "I'm gonna make a hotel reservation."

And with that Dr.Wells leaves the room.

"Oh this place is so sick." Cisco exclaims as he looks at the whole place.

"Yeah hey, what took you guys so long?" Barry asks and Hailey walks away to talk to one of the officers about what they have found so far.

"We got lost." Cisco says as he gives a look to Caitlin.

"We have never been here before." Caitlin says as she bites her lip.

"Really? never?." Barry gives them an skeptical look and Hailey walks over them.

"There is no evidence so far. No bricks were thrown, nothing that could of broke the windows." Hailey says with a frown.