The Burning Man.

HAILEY ANDERSON.

"Caitlin I'm not sure of this, we should have told Barry or Dr.Wells." Hailey says while holding one of the flashlights that was previously given to her before entering this boiling room, at least thats what it looks like to Hailey.

"I told you Haiz we cannot say anything to them until we know for sure it's Ronnie." Caitlin says as both of the read heads follow Cisco.

"We follow the ionized particles, and that should lead us right to him.
The CPMs are increasing." Cisco says nervously, Hailey sees both of them understandingly. She doesn't know Ronnie but she sees how important he is for Cisco and Caitlin and that's enough for her, because she knows that they would do the same for her if it was the case.

"Oh wow." Hailey says as they walk through the thin hallway, she starts feeling a weird vibe but she tries to shrug it off.

"Listen, Ronnie is not like you remember him." Caitlin says to Cisco as she takes a step closer to him without stop the walking. Hailey's mouth is slightly open as she feels shivers coming down her spine.

"What does that mean?" Cisco almost shocked says with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Just don't freak out when you see him, okay?" Caitlin closes her eyes briefly and Hailey's flashlight starts malfunctioning and shuts off while Cisco's little device shuts off too.

"Oh i really wish that was because the batteries were dead." Hailey says while looking everywhere, it wasn't pitch black but it was pretty dark. Suddenly a man is standing in front of them, his body irritating with fire, his head, eyes, hands, everything on fire. Hailey's eyes wide open and Caitlin starts approaching the man, Hailey tries to grab her shirt but she fails as Caitlin gets closer.

"Ronnie? Ronnie, it's me, Cait.
Look, I brought Cisco with me, we're here to help you. You were in an accident,Do you remember?" Caitlin says slowly, her eyes glued to the burning man. Cisco swallows loudly and Hailey gets closer to him, holding a piece of his shirt, Cisco smiles almost shyly.

"Don't do that, I'm sure Barry will sonic-boom punch me." Cisco mutters making Hailey shake her head while chuckling lightly, almost impressed that Cisco could keep his characteristic humor even in this moments.

"I don't care, it's not like he is my boyfriend." Hailey says smirking and Cisco looks at her immediately with his eyebrows furrowed and a confused expression.

"What do-"

"I'm not Ronnie." The man says, Cisco and Hailey put all of their attention back to him.

"Yes, you are. you're Ronnie Raymond." Caitlin says with a soft voice, her pleading eyes look at him. She pleads that he remembers her.

"Im not Ronnie, i told you that. Now get away from me." Ronnie says with a louder voice, burning more intensely making Caitlin,Hailey and Cisco take another step back. Hailey goes closer to Caitlin holding her hand up to Ronnie, if he tries to do something she will push him away; hopefully her powers will do what they do.

"Look, we just need to take you back to S.T.A.R Labs and we will help you remember who you are." Hailey says with a confident voice, her eyes squinted as Ronnie look back at them.

"Firestorm." Ronnie says using his powers to leave the place, a wave of heat hits them pushing them away. The heat wave being briefly stopped by Hailey.

"I still need to get the hang of it." Hailey mutters as she stands up from the ground helping Caitlin stand up again.

"We will help you." Caitlin says, her eyes on the floor. Hailey puts her hand on her shoulder, making Caitlin look up.