The Sivillian Brothers

(Todd)

 I pushed the door open and immediately my jaw dropped, two large rooms were split by the stair case that was right in front of me. The right room was the game room, it had games, bean bags, a pool table, and the biggest T.V. that I had ever seen. To my left was the kitchen with a counter that wrapped around the tile floor, the sink sat in the middle of one of the counters, the dishwasher right next to it, the frig sat against the stairs, closest to me was a dining table.

 I blinked as a tall man walked out of the kitchen wearing no shirt and loose black jeans, his white-blond hair just long enough to fall in his eyes. His eyes were the color of metal, and I could clearly see all the muscles rippling over his body.

 The sight of him sent shivers down my spine, he spotted me and smile showing sharp incisors and perfect white teeth "You must be the new kid." I nodded and watched as he turned his head toward the stairs "BENSON, GET DOWN HERE!" I flinched at the growl that rolled down the stairs, "Hold on. Fuck, can't a guy take a shower in peace?"

 I looked back at the one who must be David, "Not if said guy's new roommate just showed up!" David shook his head and looked at me, his eyes dilated as he sniffed the air. He frowned and sniffed again "You smell good."

 I looked at him funny, then at the ground "Um, okay?" He rumbled in his chest and I glanced up, his breathing sped up "You're our... mate?" Confused I just stare at him, until the thud of feet told me Benson had made it down the stairs. Towel draped across his neck, I frowned and looked back at David, then at Benson.

 If I didn't know better I'd say it was a double image, they looked exactly alike.

 "Okay so tell us about yourself." I looked down at my hands resting on the table, I had been forced to sit here while they stared at me for a better part of 20 minutes before they spoke.

 "Um, what exactly do you want to know?" Benson frowned, then snapped and pointed at me "What abilities do you have? Normally students that belong to magic schools don't transfer unless something bad happens." I scrunched my eyebrows together and looked at him.

 "I don't know." They both kind of just stared at me again making me shift in the wooden chair, "What do you mean you don't know? Dave and I have known about our wolves since we were 4." I rubbed the back of my neck and shrugged pathetically.

 "I've never had powers before, my mom started to act strange right after my 16th birthday party. This weird thing happened and my friends flipped out then I was shipped of here. I didn't even get to say bye to her." They continued to stare at me, I jumped up and screamed when my phone vibrated in my back pocket.

 Put a hand over my heart I pressed the answer button and snapped "What the hell Bell! Scare me half to death why don't you!" She laughed at me, one of her odd little snorts being cut off turning into a squeak. Her normal laugh.

 "Sorry Todd, but seriously Jenny and I are dying to know what happened?!" I pressed my lips together as Jenny screamed something in the background, Bell sighed "NO, I"M NOT GOING TO TELL HIM TO KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR SEXY MEN!"

 I flinched at the loudness of her voice, "Anyway, Todd honey your mother told us you've been transferred to a new school. We will let you settle in but any longer and I will hunt you down and beat those answers out of you." I shuddered.

 "When did you turn into such a violent person?" Benson stood up from the table, giving his brother a look before both looked at me with matching evil glints in their eyes. David bolted around to my back and picked me up while Benson stood in front of me. I yelped, "Todd? What's wrong?"