Nyx

(Todd)

 My eyes widened, my breathing turned into gasping, sweat formed all over me. Janet watched me as Alexandria tried to get Nyx away from the bull. A soft hand touched my face, "Todd. Listen to me. You are fine, take a deep breath. Its okay, you are not trapped."

 I looked at Janet for a moment, until Nyx's panicked cry filled my ears, looking back up her mouth was being clamped shut by the man's hand. Anger boiled over my anxiety, my wings snapped out and I was hovering in the guy's face in a split second. The wind picked up until it was roaring loudly around us, Alexandria's flaming hair grew in size and pulled in toward me, the drinking fountains broke and water bottles exploded pulling the water to me until it encased my legs.

 My arms were glowing red with heat, and the living plants in the room blossomed. The bull stared at me wide eyed, along with everyone else in the room. They had managed to squish themselves to the edges of the large hall to avoid us. 

 Looking into the eyes of the bull I could tell he was smart enough to know that taking the pet from someone would cause a harsh reaction, I also knew he thought he could handle me. My nostrils flared and loose objects started to fly around the room.

 "Put. Her. Down." The bull shook his head and growled at me, "Make me." His grip on Nyx tightened make her cry again. I placed my palm on his bare chest and let whatever anger was inside me out, he roared as he flew backward, Nyx slipping out of his hold.

 I caught her and held her to my chest as the wind settled down to a dull breeze, the water pooling around my legs splashed to the ground and I landed hugging Nyx closely. No one touches my baby.

 "Todd. What was that?!" I flinched at Alexandria's voice, she avoided the water on the ground and walked up to me. "What did you do?!" I looked up at her and realized I was crying, "I-I... I don't, he had Nyx.." The doors burst open and Mrs. Roxe along with a few other teachers marched in, freezing to take in the state of the room. Flooded, thrashed, people staring at me, the bull lay on the other side of the room with a burning handprint on his chest that had thin black lines shooting out from it. He was unconscious.

 Nyx shifted and pushed herself under my shirt as Mrs. Roxe made her way over to me. A man and woman followed, both holding an enormous air of power. David and Benson followed them, their eyes large and shocked as they looked around the destroyed room.

 All eyes were on me, "Todd..." I looked up at Mrs. Roxe. She had a puzzled look on her face as she stared into my eyes for a while. "Todd, how did you..." I shook my head quickly and held Nyx closer to me under my shirt.

 "He was hurting her." The tears streamed down my face as fear and confusion filled me, I don't know how I did all that. If I did it again I could kill someone.

 "Todd!" My eyes snapped to David and Benson, they ran up to me at the same time and engulfed me in a sandwich hug. I relaxed in their holds, ever so grateful for their calming touch.

 My body shook still, but just a little "David, Benson. Is this the one you were telling us about?" I peeked up at the man that looked faintly like my mates. He hair was a mess, he had dark eyes, he was very muscular, and he wore no shirt. David's arms tightened around me as he turned "Yes."

 His voice was uncertain, the man looked around then looked at Mrs. Roxe "He did all this?" She sighed and nodded. "I knew this was going to happen sooner or later. I just didn't think it would be this soon." She turned away from us as the bull groaned and sat up.

 "Ramus, I should have guessed it was you to cause this." Ramus mumbled a confused 'what' then looked around in fear, his eyes landed on me and a weird growling snort left his mouth.