He Wants the D

(Vince's POV)***Le Gasp!*** :3 Enjoy!

 Its been how many years since I last got to see my little brother, and now my cute little, innocent brother has turned into... whatever it is that he is.

 Our father was not a nice man, I hadn't wanted to leave with him when he stormed out on mom. He just forcefully took me with him all because I could move things with my mind. I was forced to develop my power day in and day out, I can do things with my mind that I can barely imagine. Now, after so many years of asking, and begging my father to let me see Todd he says yes. Someone had gotten word that Todd has abilities. Strange ones.

 When dad found out, he enrolled me into the same school and we sat there waiting for Mrs. Roxe to return with my brother. She was skeptical on our relation but the resemblance has always been obvious, its hard to miss.

 I wasn't expecting him to be so much older looking, I wasn't expecting a deadly looking animal to be glued to his side, I wasn't expecting his eyes to be so frightening, and I certainly wasn't expecting him to, not only bluntly tell us he was going to have sex, but also insult our father with such ease. Dad stood next to me and stared shocked at the huge dome of earth that encased my brother and the two wolves.

 The ground shook violently and I heard a few laughs, turning I realized four girls and a boy standing behind us. One's hair was on fire and her skin was orange, another had blue skin and looked to be dripping wet, another's hair was a matted mess of plants and she was small, the other girl with white hair that wiped around in crazy ways seemed to float on air. All of the girls had amazingly hot bodies, with rather nicely sized chests. The boy was a Fawn.

 The fire girl's hair flared up and toward to dome making her laugh "Can you imagine what's going on in there? I mean, Todd's in heat so doesn't that make it worse?" The water girl snorted and shook her head "No you idiot, it makes it better. Though I don't see how it can get much better than having both the Sivillian brothers wrapped around you like that." The Fawn clicked his hoof on the ground and shuddered.

 "How does he manage that? It looks so painful." The plant girl giggled "Fifi thinks so too." My dad gripped my shoulder tightly "Make nice. Be friends, warm him up to the idea of living with us. If he agrees willingly we will leave without a fuss. I have things to get done." He turned abruptly and marched out.

 I glared at his back and stuck my tongue out at him as the doors closed, the opened suddenly after making me jump as another girl rushed in. Her ears came to points, her eyes large and a solid color, a bird of prey sat snuggly on her shoulder, and her feet didn't touch the ground. I knew instantly, Pixie.

 "Janet, where have you been the past few days?" The fire girl hugged her, "Where is Todd?! I need to tell him something extremely important!" She looked frantic. The fire girl nodded to the earth dome "He'll locked himself inside with Benson and David." The pixie rushed over to the dome, the water girl jumped forward "WAIT DON'T TOUCH-"

 Janet's hand pressed on the dome and her body froze, her face got red and her eyes widened. She jerked away from the dome and covered her mouth. "Oh my god! That's what he's doing in there?! Why didn't one of you tell me sooner? That will be forever burned into my mind! He had... both of them... and he was... with his... and they were... AHHHH!" She squealed and covered her mouth "HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN?!"

 I rose my eyebrows, she has telepathy threw touch. The wind girl started to laugh, "Man Janet you should slow down once in a while!" Janet glared at her with a red face "Shut up Crow, if you had just seen what I saw you would have reacted the same way. I don't even know how he can open his mouth that wide... I mean David was... and then there was Benson with his... oh my god! I just can't even!"