Vacation: Final Part

(Todd) ***Warning: Sexy scene***

 As soon as I opened the doors two bodies slammed into me, causing us to fly back and hit the ground. A cloud of dust from the dirt rose around us making me cough a bit.

 I blinked surprised when Benson and David both reached up and they each kissed my cheeks at the same time, their faces drenched in relief. David whined and nudged my jaw with his nose while Benson  pressed his hands in my hair "Don't do that to us! Don't run off like that, we didn't know if you'd come back... Where you had gone, if you were okay."

 I opened my mouth only to close it again unsure of how to respond to them, David pulled away from me and touched my shoulder making me realize the slight soreness in it. It was the shoulder I hit, "Its bruised. How did this happen? It wasn't like this when you left."

 I gave him a soft look at his worried tone, "I'm fine. Just ran into a tree is all." I gently pushed them off me so I could stand up. I brushed my pants off only to have another body fly into mine and knock me backwards yet again. I coughed at the dust again and looked down at the mop of dirty blond hair, Caleb rubbed his cheek on my chest "I was so worried! Was that some kind of magical seizure? Are you okay?"

 I squinted at him, "Magical... what? Seriously? You think that was a magical seizure?" He looked up at me with large, over dramatic eyes.

 "It looked like it." I pressed my lips together, shoved him off me and stood up once again, and yet again a body slammed into me. I hit the ground for a third time and Alexandria's flaming hair exploded up into a roaring wall. She let out a fake sob and pulled my face into her chest with her arms wrapped around my head.

 I grunted and tried to pull away from her, she let me go and I let out a loud groan "What is it with you people and tackling me?! Why not just dog pile me while you're at it?!" I heard a laugh and opened my eyes realized what I had just done.

 I rolled over under Alexandria and tried to wiggle free when I felt the weight on me suddenly get much, much heavier. Huffing under the weight I looked over my shoulder at the large pile of bodies on top of me.

 Their laughter filling my ears and made me realize Melody was right, they didn't care I had scared them. They knew I hadn't meant to do it, and they all worried about me.

 I felt a smile pulling at my lips and tears prick my eyes, "I love you guys..." Their laughter died and they all stared at me, each one smiling back at me "We love you too Todd." Benson moved and his head popped up on the top of the pile "David and I love you too but in a different way!" I laughed a little at him when I felt Zetzu's scaly tail slide around us all.

 His head dropped on the ground next to mine, his tail draping over the entire pile of all our friends. He smiled and poked my cheek "We should all just sleep like this or something. Sleep pile." I snorted at him and rolled my eyes "Please. I can barely move under all this weight. There's no way I could sleep like this."

 He wrinkled his nose at me and silence fell over everyone, that is until I heard Lilyan's disbelief laced voice from the house's doorway.

 "You're all okay with this? That thing nearly killed all of us and you're just okay with it?" Everyone slid off me and sat in a clustered group on the ground, all of us looked up at the human girl. Her eyes full of fear as she looked at me. I frowned and stood up "Lilyan I didn't mean you scare you, I did't have full control over it."

 Her face twisted into a familiar sneer, "You didn't mean to scare me? You did more than scare me! You could have killed me! Don't you understand that?! I could have been burned alive, or drowned, or suffocated! Or worse! You could have done it to my sister!" I flinched as her voice rose, and she marched out of the house toward me.