Snakes and stuff

(Vince) *** ;) ***

 I was pulled from my sleep by being unable to move, my eyes opened to a dark room. It was different to wake up in my own room instead of one my father made me sleep ont he floor in. Hell it was different being around other people, with dad we never really made any contact with people so this whole living in a school was overwhelming.

 I yawned and remembered that party last night, it took everyone a while to realize Todd and the other two had vanished. That's about when Zetzu lead me to his doorm house saying I was going to live there with him. Doorm house 101, it consisted of Zetzu and another guy I have yet to speak with. He seems like the withdrawn type so I'll just be leaving his to do his own thing.

 I tried to stretch but whatever was preventing me from moving tightened making it hard to breath, I huffed out and looked down to find familiar scaly skin coiled tightly around my entire body.

 I let my head fall back and wiggled a bit only managing to making Zetzu's tail tighten even more, I grunted and looked down following the tail until I spoted his face. His upper body was draped over the side of my bed.

 "Zetzu." He didn't even twitch, what was he doing in my room anyway? His bed has heating blankets, and its specially made to fit his body.

 "Zetzu wake up." Still no responce, I shifted my hand that was pinned to my side and poked his body, it loosened a bit before tightening even further. I glared at him even though he was asleep and couldn't see it, "I'm sorry about this ahead of time."

 I mumbled before I pinched his scaly body and plucked one of his scales, his body jerked up and he hissed loudly. His tail tightened to the point I could no longer breath, his eyes landed on me and his body unraveled and slid off my bed. I gasped in air and rolled over, my body a hell of a lot stiffer than I originally thought it would have been.

 "Oh, Vince. Sorry about that." I looked up at him as he shifted and lifted himself off the ground, I stretched and grunted as almost every joint in my body popped loudly. Tension left me and I slumped in the bed before sitting up.

 My eyes flicked to Zetzu's shirtless chest before I rubbed my face "What are you doing in my room?" He flinched and rubbed his arm "My bed is broken. It won't heat up anymore and I'm waiting for the new blankets to get here. It just got really cold last night and Tate keeps his door locked, you were the only other scource of heat."

 I grunted at him and scratched my chest "Just don't strangle me in your sleep, suffocation isn't a fun way to die."

 To be honest I quite enjoyed having him wrapped around me, but I wasn't going to tell him that. I've always been fasinated with snakes so having one that can talk back to me was extremely cool. However being attracted to a Human/Snake hybrid was a little weird, which just so happen to be right up my ally. Zetzu's body slid over itself as he turned toward the door, "Sorry. I'll try not to do it again."

 He moved slowly and vanished out the door, standing I pulled on some sweat pants over my boxers and headed down stairs. With a cup of coffee, I made my way back up the stairs only to freeze in shock, a girl was wrapped around the roommate I had yet to meet. Tate.

 She was panting and her hands were pushing his pants down, in the middle of the hallway. My jaw dropped, they were blocking the path to my room and I really didn't want to walk that close to them. The girl's eyes landed on me and she smirked, licked Tate's neck and hummed at me "You wanna join?"

 My eye twitched and I ran into the first door my hand touched, I slammed it shut and locked it closing my eyes and sliding down. My heart hammering in my chest, that was not something I wanted to see this early in the morning.

 "That's going to give me nightmares..." I mussed to myself, "Tate does this all the time, get use to it. He's a pervert." I jumped and screamed when Zetzu's voice reached me, my eyes snapped open and landed on the snake man sitting in the bathtub. His back rested on the side and his tail draped over the sides a bit and I asumed it coiled up to fit in the tub. The shower water sprayed his chest, his long hair was unraveled and stuck to his back, arms, and chest being heavily soaked with water.

 My already fast heart raced even faster at the sight and I just sat there, frozen as blood roared in my ears. He rose an eyebrow at me and his tail reached over the edge of the tub and wrapped around the bottle of shampoo. I watched rather intruiged as he used the tip of his tail to open the cap and pour the soap in his hands, then close the cap and set the bottle down all the while his hands worked the shampoo into his hair.

 I squinted as his eyes remained open but a clear film closed over them as he leaned forward to wash the soap out. I bit my lip seriously feeling like a pervert for watching him bath but I found it far too amazing to look away from.

 "You make me nervous when you stare at me like that." I blinked and shook my head meeting his gaze for a moment "Like how?" He flicked his tail at me, splashing me with water droplets before picking up the conditioner, "Like you're studying me." I frowned and blushed a bit.

 "S-sorry, I just... I'm a reptile person, snakes are my favorite animal. I never imaged I'd meet one who could understand me, and answer me." My voice got quieter as he washed his hair out again and picked up another bottle.

 He rubbed the oily looking liquid on his tail, I frowned and ran my eyes over his tail again realizing his scales were dull and cloudy.

 "Are you... shedding?" He looked at me and paused to pour more liquid on his scales, "Yes." He held up the bottle in his tail and tossed it too me, I fumbled with it but caught it and looked at it "Do me a favor? Rub that on my back?" I stood up and inched closer avoiding looking down dispite my interest in wanting to see how exactly his body morphed from human to snake. His body twisted gracefully and I was meet with his back.

 He pulled his hair out of the way and I saw the way the tan, brown, and black scales wrapped around his neck and onto his face, hugging his shoulders before sloping down and wrapping around his hips. The scales blended with his skin perfectly, he grumbled "Stupid hair."

 I chuckled and poured the oil in my hand before rubbing it on his back, it made his scales slippery "If you don't like your hair why don't you cut it?" He tilted his head and peered at me with one eye, he only had half my attention, the other half was focused on the feel of his cool scales under my hands.

 "Everytime I try to go to someone to get it cut they get scared and run. My hair has never been cut, I've been thinking about taking a razor to it." I shook my head and glanced at his face as he glared at his hair.

 "I can cut it for you if you want. I have to cut my own hair." He pushed his body off the side of the tub and grabbed my shoulders, my eyes level with his chest. I blinked realizing with his sudden movement my hands were now pressed on his stomach. I could feel his rock hard muscles under my palms.

 "Please?!" My mouth opened as my shoulders stiffened, I felt heat radiat from my chest and travel toward my legs. I swallowed thickly and tried to pull away from him but he just wrapped his arms around me and his wet chest pressed into mine.

 "Oh god..." The words were forced from my throat as my body began to react to him, "Vince?" My arms shook and I pushed on his chest weakly, I slid from his arms and landed on the floor. Eye level with his hips, his scales followed his V-line before wrapping under his manhood.

 My heart stuttered to a near stop before jumping into my throat, my sweats were loose enough to hide my reaction to the sight of him naked.

 "Vince?" His body slid over the side of the tub and his hands touched the floor before walking his body closer to me. My face heated up and I closed my legs pulling myself away from his advancing form.

 He faultered when my back hit a wall, my eyes locked with his, he looked hurt and I realized he thought I was scared of him.

 "Thank you for oiling my back, I'll get the rest then we can go find your brother." His tail turned the shower off before he slid the rest of his body out of the bathtub, he leaned back and grabbed a towel draping it over the toilet seat to keep it dry as he sat on it and lifted the rest of his tail.

 I felt bad, I didn't want him to think I was scared of him. I was far from scared of him. I was turned on by him.

 I reached forward and snatched his oil before he could get it, he looked at me shocked "Vince... Give me that back." I swallowed thickly and hid it behind my back "I'm not scared of you, I promise." He looked at me curiously before his tail slid toward me.

 "Then why did you back away from me?" I bit my lip as his tail slid up my leg and around my hip to wrap around the bottle in my hand. I pressed it into my back and held on tighter, "B-because...." My voice trailed off and I spoke so quietly even I didn't hear it. He rose an eyebrow at me and I threw the bottle up in the air using my power to keep it up there.

 Zetzu looked up at it before looking back at me, his face serious as his tail wrapped around my tourso. I gasped as he easily lifted me off the ground and brought me closer to him, "I didn't hear you."

 My face turned red and I closed my eyes "Because you turn me on." I only spoke loud enough to be heard, but still extremely quiet. His tail loosened and I slipped out of his hold with a gasp, my knees landed on the toilet seat. I covered my face and willed my body to stay balanced so I didn't hit the floor.

 I carefully opened my eyes and uncovered my face, Zetzu was staring at me with his wide slited light tanish-brown eyes. They were cloudy but clear enough to see, he looked shocked. When I realized I was straddling him the bottle floating in the air hit the ground and I turned to jump off him. His tail coiled around my body and he pulled me back into his chest, my back now facing him, my legs unable to touch the floor.

 I huffed and stiffened when his arms wrapped around me, "You know you're the first one to say that to me." I let out a confused grunt, "That's impossible. Everyone at this school seems to like you, how am I the only one attracted to you?"

 I ignored my own words, refusing to let me embarrass myself again. He shrugged against my back "No one has ever approached me in that way."

 His tail slid up my leg again and I shuddered and my body froze when he wrapped his tail in between my legs and pressed on my straining member. He shifted behind me "You weren't lieing." I let out a shaky breath, "Of c-course I wasn't! Stop that!" My voice came out uncertain, shaky, and quiet rather than how I wanted it to sound stern, stronger.

 His tail tightened and a grunt left my mouth, "I don't want to stop. You know the reason guys aren't attracted to me?" He eased his tail into my sweats making my breath hitch, my member throbbed as his scales slid over my skin. I loved it, I loved the feel of his tail on my skin.

 "They don't like my tail, they tell me it feels slimy, and they don't like it when I shed." I moaned loudly when he kept avoiding touching me, my breathing picked up with the growing need to be touched. His tail removed itself from my pants and he grunted sounding irritated, "Damnit. Why now?" Still breathing heavy I twisted to look at him, his hands rested on my hips but his face was one of growing discomfort.