Elementals

As we stood there, in the middle of the large room I suddenly I had a feeling of slight dread wash over me, turning I found Alexandria and Mitch were nose to nose glaring at each other. I was unsure how they had gotten into this fight but Alexandria's hair was roaring loudly and stood a good foot taller than it normally was. Mitch's legs has turned blue and rippled madly like distraught water.

 "Who gave you the right to keep him all to yourself?" Mitch's taunting voice was low and she sounded as though she was under water. Alexandria sneered "I was friends with him first! I have every right to keep him all to myself, especially if you're the one after him!" I flinched, they were fighting over me.

 "Guys." They ignored me and continued to argue, "Guys." Again I was ignored, their yelling got louder, "Girls?" Still ignored. I pursed my lips and crossed my arms, my body finally calmed down.

 "If you touch him so help me I will vaporize you!" Alexandria's hair got so hot it turned white just adding to her threat. I rubbed my face "GUYS!" My yell echoed around the now silent room, my wings extended a little, Alexandria's hair went out and Mitch's legs exploded into a puddle of water.

 My eyebrows went up and Mitch reformed herself and Alexandria's head burst into flames once again. "Um sorry, why are you fighting?"

 Alex pointed at Mitch and stomped her foot, "You can't be friends with her! She'll get you all wet! Not to mention she can't control it when she makes it rain!" Mitch crossed her arms and huffed "At leased water won't hurt him, you'll burn him! Or melt his stuff! Besides, he likes me better." Their arguing took a whole new turn.

 Mrs. Roxe stood next to me frowning, "This is going to be a problem." I glance at her "What is?" She nodded to the two girls.

 "They are Elementals, we have one for each element in this school. It seems they are attracted to you, which means Fifi and Crow will be drawn to you as well." I tried to figure out how exactly that was a bad thing, besides the fact I will have more friends I don't see how it can be a problem.

 "Look at them Todd, they are water and fire. Natural opposites. They hate each other because they are not compatible. Crow, being wind, and Alexandria, being fire, get along great, Fifi being earth, is scared of Alexandria and she tolerates Crow, while she is best friends with Mitch who is water." It clicked and I made a face.

 "I have to deal with this all the time?" I looked up at Mrs. Roxe but pointed at the two fighting, she smiled and shook her head "No." I sighed in relief "It'll be much worse than this when Crow and Fifi meet you." My smile fell and I face-palmed, just my luck.

 I felt someone walk up on my other side and looked over just as a chocolate ice cream cone was shoved into my hands. I grabbed it before it fell and looked up at the girl next to me, her hair was white and seemed to go down to her waist however it was a wild mess from the wind that wrapped around her.

 Her eyes matched her hair, they popped out brightly do to the thick black eyelashes, her skin was pale almost translucent. Her lips were dark blue-purple, the black shirt she had cling to her body tightly, her looser black pants whipped around wildly in the wing. 

 She eyes the two arguing girls and her feet suddenly lifted off the ground so she could fold them criss-cross under her. She kind of just floated there as she hunched forward and took a giant lick of her own ice cream.

 "Clearly I missed something. Don't they normally avoid each other Mrs. Roxe?" I blinked when her wind suddenly got captured under my wings. I closed my eyes at the warm feeling and hummed a little.

 "Yes. Crow, this is Todd. Todd this is Crow, she is our air element. Crow, Todd is the reason for this argument. He should also be the one to stop it because truthfully I am afraid to send anyone into that." My jaw dropped and I looked at her, she smiled and vanished into thin air.