Rogue

I am sorry for the wait, as an apology I added some bits of sexiness. :)

(Todd)

 I woke to a tiny teeth nawing on my ear, I opened one eye and noted the white tail drapped over the bridge of my nose.

 I hummed a chuckle "Denka, stop eating my ear."

 Hungry

 My other eye opened wide at the tiny voice in my head, a male voice. I reached up and picked the Storm Lizard off my face and looked at him, his irridecant eyes realing. His mouth opened and a small stream of really small snowflakes fluttered from his mouth.

 I sat up quickly and a groan came from under me, "Todd. Get off my crotch." I looked down at David and found my hip smashing his crotch. I shifted away from him and he sighed and relaxed "Go back to sleep little one."

 I leaned back and pecked his lips, "Denka spoke to me." One of his eyes opened and flashed brightly, his eye drooped and closed again "Congagulations, you're now an Element Lizard Whisperer." His arm wrapped around my chest and pulled me down and into his chest so his chin rested on my head and my face was pressed into Benson's neck. Without disturbing either of the brothers I lifted my hand and made a small cloud, Denka quickly crawled up my arm and ate it.

 I didn't know where the other two were, after letting out a tiny burp and making me giggle Denka slinked off to where ever.

 I sighed and studied Benson's jaw, he needed to shave, the longer I stared the more I had the urge to lick his jaw. Pushing my lips into a thin line I reached up and ran my tongue over his skin, his stuble tickled my lips. His mouth twitched, I ruffled my wings and sighed again.

 I was bored and unable to go back to sleep, being firmly held between the brothers like this only brought perverted thoughts to my mind. I frowned and wiggled feeling rather restless, David's arms tightened around me "Why are you not sleeping like I told you to?" His voice was heavy with sleep and quite frankly only brought on even more perverted thoughts.

 I shifted uncomfortably and looked up at David's face, he looked down at me and smiled softly "You're eyes are beautiful when you're horny." 

 I forgot about my eyes, I blushed and looked away from him but his hand caught my jaw and turned my face back up to his.

 He gently kissed me before pulling back, he smiled at me "You know classes are already over? We completely slept the entire day." My eyes widened and I shot up to look at the clock on the wall behind the couch. Benson gasped loudly and sat up just after me, he hunched over "Holy fuck Todd! That's not a nice way to wake people up!"

 Confused I sat there before it registered in my mind that I had slammed my hand down to push myself up, the heel of my palm pressed on his crotch. I pulled away from him and blushed, David laughed "He woke me up the same way."

 I tried to glare at him, "Did not... It was my hip, not my hand." He rolled his eyes at me and tugged my hair gently pulling my face back down to his. I smiled when his lips touched mine, Benson's hand pushed between us and he tugged me away from David to peck my cheek.

 "That's adorable, but we've got a problem." His hand stayed planted over my mouth, David glared at Benson "What problem?"

 David rose an eyebrow when Benson's hand grabbed my crotch making me jump in shock, he sniffed my neck and licked his mark causing heat to erupt in my stomach. His teeth tugged at my ear "My wolf wants a taste." I looked at him from the corner of my eye before reaching up and removing his hand from my mouth.

 "Then let him out." He hummed in my ear and David rose an eyebrow, I smiled sheepishly at him "You can too." He lifted me up and sat me down in his lap, "Do you think that's a good idea? You know what Benson's wolf is like, you sure you want two of us?" I wiggled my hips rubbing my butt on his stiffening crotch, "I'm bored and I'm curious, a very bad combination when one thinks about it. However I'm not thinking about it. So just do it."