For The World

I squinted at the door before me, Crow on my left, Benson on my right "Are you sure the entrance to the tunnels is in there?" I asked my voice skeptical and uncertain, Crow nodded "Yes, like I said I just read a book about them."

 My eyes scanned the plaque on the old looking wooden door, I made a face "I get that that but.... why is it the girl's locker room?" I heard various snickers from the wolves behind me, Crow groaned and pushed my toward the door "Who cares! Just go in!" I dug my feet into the ground and push against her "Crow! Its the girl's locker room! I can't just-Ew, ew don't do that!" Alexandria snorted into a fit of laughter as Crow reached up her shirt and pulled her bra off.

 She pushed it into my face "It is a piece of clothing Todd, it's only function is to hold my boobs, seriously relax a bit." I swatted it away and hid behind Benson, "Stop her from taking her clothes off in front of me, but don't look at her if she does!"

 He looked down at me from over his shoulder and rose an eyebrow "I can't do that without looking at her. Come on, we need to keep moving." He opened the door and I stared at the messy room, "There was a class going on when we used the teleportation spell. It doesn't normally look like this I swear."

 Mitch's explanation did little to satisfy me as I stared at the feminine clothing strewn across the whole room.

 "Do you want me to carry you?" Benson's voice was light and teasing but I nodded at him "Yes please." He made a soft noise before sighing and picking me up and following Crow into the room "I can't believe you're actually carrying him."

 I shot Kneller a look and he rose his hands and fell a step back, Benson stopped walking as Crow turned and stopped to look at me "We're here."

 She pointed to the ground where she stood, in the showers, the large grate that severed as the drainage for water. I looked at her, then at the grate "You're kidding me, this can't possibly be the entrance." She rolled her eyes at me "Well of course this isn't the main entrance, its a side entrance, I figured there would be guards or something at the main entrance and you wanted stealth so, here you go."

 I slid out of Benson's arms slowly and leaned over the grate, it was unusually large for a drain in a shower room. It could easily fit a full grown werewolf, and a little more.

 I shrugged and reached down to pull the metal up and set it aside, I placed my hands on the sides and slowly lowered myself into the dark hole. I gasped when I let go and my stomach lurched into my mouth as I dropped a few feet to the ground.

 It was pitch black save for the small light coming from the hole I just dropped threw, I called down everyone else and after quite a while we managed to get the entire pack lining the tunnel that went both ways. It was cramped with so many people pressed so close do to the narrow walls of the tunnel.

 Nyx was wrapped around my legs and clinging to my shoulders while I was pressed into Benson, the shadows on the walls flickered rapidly in the light coming from Alexandria. A huge smile graced her face, her eyes were wide and looked like solid burning coals. She giggled "Todd, can I lead the pack?" I glanced at Benson "Uh, yeah."

 Her smile grew and she turned one way, then paused and turned to other way. She glanced at me "Which way do we go?"

 I looked at Crow, her soft breeze keeping the air from becoming stagnant, Benson huffed heavily blowing the hair out of my face "This has got to be the most awkward thing a wolf pack has ever done. Our children will laugh at us." There were snickers from the pack but my face heated up and I looked at Benson, he said our children. Was he planning on having children with me?

 I couldn't have children, did he want to adopt? How does that even work with werewolves? I blinked and pulled myself from my thoughts, this was so not the time to be thinking about that!