Chapter 2

These few chapters are going to be really small so no hate,just comment and let me know how i can improve (: I promise it will get better!

***********************************************************************************************************

Second period was awful.No one in my class was paying attention to the teacher.I may seem stuck up and have an attitude but I did feel bad.There was this one girl that seemed really down and sorta sad but I don't remember her name.She's the type of girl I would definitely hang out but who would want to talk to the new girl? absolutely no one.

************************************************************************************************************

When it was lunch time,I followed everyone to the cafeteria.Looking at the tables,I definitely knew I wouldn't be staying in here.I even saw the guy that bumped into me now I know I won't be eating in here.I decided to go outside.Since I didn't bring a lunch,I guess I could enjoy the fresh air and maybe Some cute guys.

While I was I writing a song under a tree,I saw a shadow walking towards me.When I looked up,it was him.My worst ennemie.

''Today is such a beautiful day,isn't it?''  He sat down next to me making himself comfortable. I would hate to admit it,but there's something about his blue eyes that can make you melt. Playing hard to get was one of my favorite games.So he better get used to it.

''Don't you have friends or something? Or do you just flirt with every girl that passes by?'' I looked at with a smirk on my face.

''This school has too much of the same.There's nothing new or different.'' 

''Differents good.'' 

He looked at me smiling.Maybe this school isn't all that bad after all. I really need to stop being so judgemental all the time. I really need to work on my attitude.

''I'm sorry about earlier.I didn't mean to bump into you and make your books drop.I saw it in a bunch of movies and thought I should give it a try'' He started laughing at what he said which I find adorable.

''Wow! Living your life like a movie,that's always been a dream of mine.Hey what's up with that girl over there? is she new or something? I pointed to the girl that was in my class. He looked at her then back at me.

''That's Selena.She's also new.We had first period with each other.You guys in an argument or something?''

''No,but she seems like a lost puppy.Its making me scared.'' I replied.The bell rang which means it was third period.Niall got up before and put his hand out to help me up.I told him bye and ran to Selena since we have the same class together.When I appoached her and told her ''hi'' she seemed more relax.I guess all she needed was a friend to help her through her first day.

************************************************************************************************************

In Math class:

''Seems like we have two new students.Everyone please say hello to Selena and Demi.'' No one actually listened to him which wasn't a surprise.Everyone in this class seemed stuck up and act like their better than everyone else.Maybe this may the school for me after all.

''Okay,everyone open your books to page 55 we will continue our segment.Uhm there isn't any more books,so Demi and Selena,take out a pencil and paper and copy everything im gonna write down.'' 

''Why don't we just use you're book?' since you're not using it,wouldn't that be smart?'' I started laughing so did everyone else. Maybe this girl and I may become best friends.

''Okay that's enough class and I don't borrow this book.It's strictly for teachers and not for students.Make another comment and you'll be sent to the office,got it?'' 

''Uhm sir? there's no need to send her to the office. She only asked a question and besides, she's new. She doesn't know how things work around her. Or should I say THEY don't know how things work around here.'' She turned around and looked at Selena and I. 

It was nice having someone stand up for us instead of not saying anything. I really appreciate people like that.

************************************************************************************************************

When Math class was over.I headed out the class and rushed straight to the parking lot.I heard someone screaming my name.When I looked back it was Niall.He started running towards me.

''Here's my number.I don't usually do this but call me sometimes.I would really like to hang out with you other than school.'' He handed me the piece of paper and went into a blue car with a bunch of guys.When they drove off,I looked at the paper and kept debating wether I should throw it away or keep it.

When I got home,I went straight to my room and didn't tell my mom anything.I took off my black flats and jumped on my bed like I was in a movie.Today was the best day ever.

************************************************************************************************************

Hope ya'll like it (:

'